What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying players in the leauge

Minotaur

Juniors
It begins and ends with Michael Ennis. Biggest grub in the game bar none.

(No coincidence that when Kimmorley isn't playing well, Ennis is shown up to be the imposter he really is).

Didgi

I hate tossers that go to union for the money. Only positive thing about them is that they open the door for young guns.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Jamie soward, the bloke is seriously state cup standard but carries on like he is bob Fulton after scoring a 30m try from broken play and no one with in 50m of him

Didgi

Jamie soward, the bloke is seriously state cup standard but carries on like he is bob Fulton after scoring a 30m try from broken play and no one with in 50m of him

And his prancy pants goalkicking too. Take your ballerina mask off and kick the damn thing
Another I hate is cutie. His massive (useless) goose step and the way he'd always try to bash through the chasers. He was gutsy though, can't deny that.

retch

Juniors
Another one here for the Ennis grub bandwagon.:sarcasm:

+ Watmough
Soward

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
Blake Ferguson thinks he's superman nowadays!
Always looking for a fight or at least pretending like he could.
Did it all game v Manly, didn't react when Matai gave him some though.

Anyway, Ennis annoys the crap out of me, Jamie Soward too.

innsaneink

Referee
Josh Dugan quickly getting a case of Matai-itis, hurt in every tackle "Oooh ouch ooww!

Darius Boyd is a prick too

lsta5838

Juniors
There are quite a few. A lot that have been mentioned, but, in no particular order:
- Boyd
- Beau Scott
- Slater
- Quinn
- Beau Ryan (I know a few people like him, but I don't like him)
- Brett Stewart
- Most of the Manly fowards (Watmough, King, Glen Stewart, Kite.. always have to get knees, elbows, niggle etc into tackles, or when being tackled)
- Tate
- Nathan Smith and Adrian Purtell (just because he plays for my team and it annoys me - if he played for someone else it wouldn't bother me)
- Luke Pattern, Mick Ennis and Andrew Ryan
- Thiaday

Think that is it!!

Gallen
Blake Ferguson
Reddy
Mortimer - living off his surname. He hasn't got ANYTHING.
Burt
Tuqiri
Slater
Price
Bird
Gidley
and yeah...Soward

Latest posts