What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying players in the leauge

schnitzel

Juniors
Finally Cameron 'Cam' Smith gets a mention. Merkin.

Waht, no love/hate for Big Willie... not relevant anymore?

Charlie124

First Grade
Brandy Alexander makes me want to punch babies.

I dont care how good of a player he was, the guy is a rubbish commentator who's testy blowouts make it sound like im listening to the annoying guy from the simpsons. "If I had a girlfriend, she'd kill me"

Mr Saab

Referee
Brandy is the best co commentator on Fox IMO. He calls it how it is and doesnt state the obvious like Laurie Daley

eelsta

Bench
Also as much as i like him.Wayne Pearce is the worst i cant stand listening to a game when he's commentating...

Thaigarr

Juniors
Are you kidding? Beau Champion is one of the smarter players going around. Did you hear him when he was interning at one of the radio stations?

I did - he was scripted and garbage
The only bigger spastic on Talkin Sport is his soufs mate Daaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
What a genius

Iafeta

Referee
Ennis - because its not cooooo to act like a douche

O'Donnell - got chicken winged and then decides to try the corkscrew twist top in his latest outing against that mob

Minotaur

Juniors
We hate them both because they have no friggin necks, what the f@*#!!!! It's as if god said "Sorry mate, I have no neck for you, how about I copy you so we have another poor neckless sod, so you don't feel so out of place".

Dead set, when these boys run, they look like Jaba the hut chasing after the home icecream truck.

probably hates him coz he wishes he was in the team he supports lol

morris is a gun of a finisher anyone would be silly not to want him on their team.

LazyDreamer

Bench
I did - he was scripted and garbage
The only bigger spastic on Talkin Sport is his soufs mate Daaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
What a genius

I just wanna thank you for using a word that is sadly underutilised today.

No man, I mean it. Today everything is "genius" this and "genius" that. But what about "spastic"??? It's that great a word that if you're caught using it, you can get bawled out by someone from 'The Spastic Centre'! That's about as good as it gets!

Ali's Choice

Juniors
Jamie Lyon. I hated him for the way he treated the Eels (am not an Eels supporter btw) and then I hated him even more when he moved to Manly.

Latest posts