What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Myperfectfacial ads.

Sorry Penny Lane, it doesn't matter what kinky tricks you put on for me, you won't get an erection from me.

So much for that perfect facial.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That one with the check out chick giving the lady a points card and they say "Pooooinnntss!! is really freaky. I guess that's why they invented self check out.

If you're watching any Fox Sports channels the bundy ad with the hammocks is annoying when they play it about 5-6 minutes every half hour.

AJB1102

First Grade
That one with the check out chick giving the lady a points card and they say "Pooooinnntss!! is really freaky. I guess that's why they invented self check out.

I think thats a decent ad taking the piss out of Coles and Woolies always spruiking their useless rewards systems. I'd rather real currency in my pocket than 20,000 reward points to save up so once I get 3 million I can save $30 on breakfast when I check in at one of their partner hotels.

horrie hastings

First Grade
The latest Mcdonalds ad where the kid get his rashie or t shirt stuck over his head and he goes I’m going be stuck in this forever, wish the brat would get stuck in there forever.

captain kaos

Juniors
The Toyota ads where a car with a flat batterry, one with a spider on the dashboard and another with cricket ball mark on the paintwork are write offs. Gotta be kidding.

counterpuncher

Juniors
That Hungry Jacks pineapple whopper ad wore out its welcome halfway through the first time I saw it, never mind halfway through summer.

roofromoz

First Grade
Iron Jack.

Judging by the reviews online, it's probably best that he told the barman to just ask for a glass of water for himself too.

Not a bad ad outright, but for sheer repetition, it’s gotta be that cider ad with Wade Graham as the uber driver.

Endless loop on Fox. Endless.

Latest posts