What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most boring grandfinal ever?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The GF typified the season. Panthers dominated from start to finish. Panthers were tipped to win back to back and they did it in ease. Next year without Api will be a difference as he plays a huge role in their attack.

Cowboys and Sharks threw in a small surprise we did not see coming due to great coaching performances but the rest of the season was as expected. Panthers are a class act and will be hard to knock them off their perch.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Watching Channel 9 coverage make me appreciate the Foxtel coverage so much more with Vossy, Wazza and Ginane. All 3 are guns in the commentary box. Rabs will be missed big time for Channel 9. I always thought Vossy would step in and fill Rabs shoes but even channel 9 cannot hold onto their juniors just like Saints. They must have the same BOD.

Black Panther

Juniors
Surely not as boring as watching 11 in a row. Even though that team doesn’t exist anymore. 2 in a row is now a great achievement, even 1 title is. With that comment it should be stated though, only Sydney teams played and there was also not as many teams too. Plus different rules.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Surely not as boring as watching 11 in a row. Even though that team doesn’t exist anymore. 2 in a row is now a great achievement, even 1 title is. With that comment it should be stated though, only Sydney teams played and there was also not as many teams too. Plus different rules.
Hahaha troll

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Good "old" Jimmy Barnes. Yelling and screaming and going red with high blood pressure and all. Yesterday's Hero is the song he should have sang.

To me the pre-entertainment is a waste of money.
I dont think it was just high blood pressure David.....we'd be red in the face to if we wore our pants that tight at his age...tbh the whole event was a non event imo......Barnsey screaming and yellin as the pre game entertainment ....a boring GF.....and finishing with the piss poor effort of giving those young kids pink caps......just what every young kid wants a sponsors cap with Telstra on it.....surely they could have at least given them a Panthers cap or the like

Latest posts