What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most disappointing player for each club

Munky

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Monaghan in more than one way

1. His form since signing with the chooks, pathetic to say the least
2. Lying to fans, saying he would be signing the next day only to put it off. Then sign with the chooks
3. the way he just didnt look like he cared when he was playing, his mind was clearly at Bondi

which is a shame cause he has enormus potential

He has an uphill battle to get that rep wing spot off Rooney. Who I don't think has it in him not to try his hardest.

Bullrider

Juniors
Kris man the only reason seymour hasn't show hiis true potential is because he got injured early in the season. He is still only like 19 or 20 so he has got a lot of time to start performing..

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
From REGULAR starters

Roosters - Walker
Bulldogs - Probably Hasbeen El Masri
Broncos - Meyers
Penrith - not sure of
Dragons - also not sure of
Storm - Howe
Cowboys - unsure of
Raiders - Monaghan
Wests - unsure of
Knights - Josh Perry
Sharks - Dykes
Manly - Walker (he dissapointed OFF the field)
Warriors - MOST dissappointing player imo was Clinton Toopi
Rabbitohs - unsure, but aload of people saying Brad Watts.

Langers

Juniors
Roosters - Justin Hodges
Bulldogs - Ben Harris (He has been going well in the finals though)
Broncos - Brad Meyers
Penrith - Joel Clinton and Rhys Wesser
Dragons - Trent Barrett
Storm - Rodney Howe
Cowboys - Jaiman Lowe
Raiders - Joel Monaghan and Ryan O'Hara
Wests - Anthony Laffranchi
Knights - Josh Perry
Sharks - Greg Bird
Eels - Dykes, Witt, Thorman
Sea Eagles - Haumono, Donnelly, Hoppa, Walker
Warriors - Clinton Toopi, Stacey Jones
Rabbitohs - There were several but the whole Souths squad was extremely poor this year bar Ashley Harrison and the odd cameo by Joe Williams.

Anonymous

Juniors
Broncos-Carlew, Myers, Tony

Tate wasn't even expect to play for most of this season, I don't think he was that bad a dissapointment to be honest.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
Theres no way Kurt Gidley could be the dissappointment for the Knights. Perry talked the talk but couldnt walk the walk. Gidley did some great things and we wouldnt have done as well as we did without him. He won us the game against Brisbane under lots of pressure, when Steve Witt couldnt do it in normal time against Canberra from infront. I can't say I was dissappoint in Kurt, even Joey said he was gonna be the one to not only take over from him in Newcastle but he hoped NSW and even Australia. That's a huge rap to get from arugably the worlds best player.

Latest posts