What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomednow

Bench
2nd most hated: Manly. The whole silvertail thing. Matai doesn't help. Love to see them get smashed by teams from less affluent suburbs (though I am a fan of some of their past players. Big like of B.K.).

1st most hated: Melbourne. Introduced grapple tactics. Slater and Smith are dirtbags. Cheats, and the players don't seem to care much that they were cheating. bullsh*t victim mentality this year. Oh yeah, and for two years in a row I had to cheer for F*CKING MANLY in the grand final. Unforgivable.

Since my time here my like of some other teams has diminsihed a little too due to genius fans, but I admit that's probably not fair and I'm trying to disregard it. I'm sure my team has their share of dropkicks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
the 2 cheaters.

both lowlife scum with merkin supporters.

it was nrl xmas when they got their points stripped.
I can name four teams who were obviously pinged for cheating in the last 20 years... Canberra early 90's, 'Dogs 2002, Warriors 2006, Storm 2010...

Timmah

Staff member
Storm making a charge, they're currently leading the pack :crazy:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Little surprise that the cap cheats and the reigning premiers will top the list. People are that boringly predictable. I have 3 teams I despise, but alas only two options to vote for. Manly get the lucky break, as I hate Melbourne and Brisbane just that little bit more.

The Joker

Juniors
Melbourne - Will never get over the way they cheated the cap and their attitude afterwards

Raiders - The rest of my family are raiders supporters

Timmah

Staff member
Looks like the enduring hate for Manly Parra and the Dogs is showing through - probably the three most hated clubs in the game over a long period of time. Melbourne and Saints out in front at the moment probably due to circumstance than genuine long-running hate IMO.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Hate is such a harsh word I don't really hate any team it's more like a nagging passion to beat a long time rival, which can change from decade to decade.
And lets face it if it wasn't for that nagging passion footy wouldn't be what is today, The greatest game of all.

rooster25

Juniors
Ive never liked bulldogs,penrith for the rivalry,Souths for they re fans and rivalry but st george this past 2 years for getting every bullsh*t call througout the year and being on tv every fri night,Boring as

Apey

Staff member
Since my time here my like of some other teams has diminsihed a little too due to genius fans, but I admit that's probably not fair and I'm trying to disregard it. I'm sure my team has their share of dropkicks.

that's what I based my votes on, lol.

Dragon

Coach
Haters_gonna_hate_checkbox.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
Low stats for the AFL/AU feeder club that caused Super League imho.

And I love how "Vote for your most hated club" has multiple choice :lol::lol: