What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
For mine
Melbourne - Stand for nothing but greed, have no soul or integrity as a franchise. If it was not for news ltd wanting to make $$$$$ they would not be in existence. The victim mentality after being proven to have systematically cheated the cap (& every RL fan), even after being subsidised by every other club to the tune of 6-8million $$$ per year. The only thing they truly deserve is contempt.

Brisbane - The brainchild of super league (Porky morgan) This club cause the most damage this game (RL) has endured in its history. They sold our game to a company that only has making $$ at the expense of the games true owners (the fans). I cannot forgive this betrayal, the only thing they have done for the game in QLD is move one semi final to Nth QLD.

LRC

Broncos for their monoply on Sth East QLD and the dubious dealings of the Thouroughbreds..I reckon they might make Melbourne look like angels....

timka4

Bench
Broncos and Melbourne.

Not sooo much the Broncos these days with their new juniors, but I f**king hated the Broncos players from 98 - 06

Jubileeboy

First Grade
vote on ur most hated club, up to 2, i hate the merged clubs and bandwagonmatta. st merge are scum and paramatta fans are deluded bandwagoners, tigers are scum. i would have to vote parramatta and st MERGE.

as in....10 cents in the dollar??

Storm
Roosters

Avenger

Immortal
Manly and the Dogs. However I respect them. I don't hate Melbourne, they are important to the game . I just hate Bellamy, Smith and Slater.

Jono1987

Juniors
I really don't give a toss about any club other than the Dragons. However I reserve special hate for the Sharks and Melbourne. Special mention goes out to Souths.

sarahk

Juniors
Because their fans don't only support their team when they're winning. Plus the Raiders & Tigers don't depend on one player to make everything happen.

Really Alex? Is that why our 12th placed team still had a higher home and away crowd average than most teams. I think you need to get over the ' parra are bandwagoners' argument as these days it seems like its the only comeback most opposition supporters have along with ' hayne only plays 2 good games a year'.

Back to the topic, i hate the bulldogs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Chequebook Chooks and The Broncos. Pity I couldn't have 3 as Manly would be there too. Manly less so nowadays than Roosters and Broncos because I hated Manly most when Arko and Fulton were associated with them.

Ulysseus

Bench
Melbourne in the lead, no surprises there.
Put this poll up in April 2010 and see what the result would have been..............