What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LatK7

First Grade
Melbourne.

lol @ people bagging the Dragons. Hard work and consistency, yep, what a scummy club!

Scarves

Juniors
Losing to Parramatta hurts more than the others. And I've never liked Cronulla, have no real reason to go there, have no idea why we have a team there. They get my votes, but I hope we win the most hated title.

1. Manly
Reason: its hard not to hate them more then any other team when your a Knights supporter lol

2. Parramatta
Reason: Jarred Hayne & the idiot bandwagon fans.

3.Melbourne
Reason: For stealing pretty every much minor premiership, grand final and/or premiership from 2006-2009

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1. Manly
Reason: its hard not to hate them more then any other team when your a Knights supporter lol

2. Parramatta
Reason: Jarred Hayne & the idiot bandwagon fans.

3.Melbourne
Reason: For stealing pretty every much minor premiership, grand final and/or premiership from 2006-2009

If you hate the Eels for bandwagon fans and a good player with some hype then why don't you also hate the Raiders and the Tigers?

drake

First Grade
No surprise; Melbourne, although they aren't a club. True Hate. Should not be in the league.

DC_fan

Coach
Why is that no one dislikes the Cowboys?

Could it be because they are so far away and some fans may not know they even exist.

Come on there has to be someone who doesn't like them.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Could it be because they are so far away and some fans may not know they even exist.

I cordially dislike them, especially Captain Sook Thurston and Carl "I pulled off one hit in 2005" Webb. Of course, Webb is now gone, so it's just Thurston in the player stakes. Basically they're a Queensland team who sold their soul to Murdoch. But they're not in the same postcode of hate as Brisbane, Manly, and Melbourne.

Doomednow

Bench

You sound desperate to get someone to notice them. Unfortunately, like others, for me its more of a pity thing. They haven't really made enough of an impact or had a long enough history to inspire any hate.

If it helps I guess I'm mildly annoyed that they are our bogey team. And Jonathan Thurston is a dirtbag. But as long as he's not winning games I'm happy.

Garts

Bench
I don't really hate any side. However if I had to pick I guess I would say The Storm as they beat us in the grand final in 07. The cap stuff doesn't help either. Then probably the dogs due to their larger than most clubs d!ckhead fan base.