What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
btw, how come the option to see who voted for what has not been enabled?

MODS, fix this please.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
btw, how come the option to see who voted for what has not been enabled?
Because that's how the original poster set it up.

Ulysseus said:
MODS, fix this please.
No, it was an anonymous poll and people have been voting on that understanding. Mods couldn't change it even if they wanted to.

Why do you want to see who voted?

Some polls are set up so the voters are visible to everyone else, but this is put up at the top from the outset.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To see who Raiders_Premiers votes for.......
lol. Waiders would vote twice for the Dragons if he could.

And I'm sure this poll will have far reaching ramifications.

Is anyone else a little worried about the teams getting zero votes or very few votes? It's like no one cares enough to punch them. Give me a hate vote ahead of a pity no-vote any day of the week.

big country

Juniors
i hate all the other 15 nobody scumbag clubs intensley but if i had pick 2 it would be Rooters cos they're a are fellow foundation club but are pathetic and won only 1 premiership in 40 years despite the car dealer pouring in millions and broncos cos they got an unfair advantage having a whole RL city to themselves and they also started the SL War which saw my beloved bunnies get booted out - i wouldnt Pi55 on those 2 clubs if they were on fire

RockWheel

Bench
i hate all the other 15 nobody scumbag clubs intensley but if i had pick 2 it would be Rooters cos they're a are fellow foundation club but are pathetic and won only 1 premiership in 40 years despite the car dealer pouring in millions and broncos cos they got an unfair advantage having a whole RL city to themselves and they also started the SL War which saw my beloved bunnies get booted out - i wouldnt Pi55 on those 2 clubs if they were on fire

Hahahahahahaha. Ha.

beave

Coach
lol. Waiders would vote twice for the Dragons if he could.

And I'm sure this poll will have far reaching ramifications.

Is anyone else a little worried about the teams getting zero votes or very few votes? It's like no one cares enough to punch them. Give me a hate vote ahead of a pity no-vote any day of the week.

hating us would be like hating a down syndrome kid, we can't help it if we are hopeless!!! :(

This Year?

Immortal
For mine
Melbourne - Stand for nothing but greed, have no soul or integrity as a franchise. If it was not for news ltd wanting to make $$$$$ they would not be in existence. The victim mentality after being proven to have systematically cheated the cap (& every RL fan), even after being subsidised by every other club to the tune of 6-8million $$$ per year. The only thing they truly deserve is contempt.

Brisbane - The brainchild of super league (Porky morgan) This club cause the most damage this game (RL) has endured in its history. They sold our game to a company that only has making $$ at the expense of the games true owners (the fans). I cannot forgive this betrayal, the only thing they have done for the game in QLD is move one semi final to Nth QLD.

x2.

I voted for the Storm for obvious reasons - I dislike every team for one reason or another but at least I respect every club. The Storm will never have my respect.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Melbourne streaking the field, unbeatable now. Wonder who would be most hated had the Storm not cheated the cap?

skeepe

Immortal
1. Newcastle Knights. They stand for all that is evil. Drug scandals, vicious thugs, drug scandals, the bleakest city in the entire galaxy and even the odd drug scandal. Oh and Kurt Gidley.

2. Sydney Roosters. The transit lounge is back. It was once said by some anonymous internet user that the Sydney Roosters have the best junior nursery in the NRL - the Canberra Raiders. I think that says it all. A poaching, vacuous, vile club, who if forced to do any junior development of their own would likely die of anaphylactic shock.

3. Melbourne Storm. Before the salary cap scandal, they were thugs. Equally adept at the grapple, the chicken wing or the crusher, they flaunted the rules on (and as we found out later, off) the field with unbelievable disdain.

4. Manly Sea Eagles. They're Manly. Isn't that enough?

5. Gold Coast Bitans. Whinging, moaning, despicable club. Often try to use the media to influence judiciary proceedings - usually with bald-faced lies, and are apparently leaving their players severely under-nourished, resulting in the likes of William Zillman mistaking an arm for a leg of ham.

6. Parramatta Eels. The most self-important club in the NRL. Home to the most overrated players in the game. Don't tell them that though, or you'll never hear the end of it.

7. Brisbane Broncos. Never experienced the hard times. Think that missing the finals for the first time in 20 odd years is the worst it can get. Can't wait for them to fall.

8. South Sydney Rabbitohs. The self-appointed "pride of the league". The self-appointed "best forward pack in the NRL" . The self-appointed... you get the drift. There's a saying that when Souths are going well, the league is going well. On that basis, the league should be an old man with alzheimers who can only remember the good old days, completely unaware that those days were 40 years ago.

9. Wests Tigers. Arrogant is the word that most typifies this team. Plus Phil Gould is in love with them. Seriously, that's reason enough right there. The biggest milkers in the game as a team.

10. North Queensland Cowboys. The biggest whinger in the NRL as a captain. The biggest diver in the NRL at fullback. And worst of all, the most morally void coach in the competition. Coach Forktongue - AKA The Parasite - will quite happily look you in the eye and promise not to stab you in the back, all the while looking for the legal loophole that will allow him to do just that.

11. Canterbury Bulldogs. Two words: Jamal Idris. And yes Timmah, before you say it, it is pathetic that I hate a team based on one individual. But I don't care.

12. Cronulla Sharks. Seriously, just die already.

13. Penrith Panthers. I don't really hate the Panthers, not the team on the field anyway. But they are easily the worst run team in the NRL. An administration that - according to reports - loses players simply because they are unable to have contracts prepared on time is an adminstration that should not be in charge of an NRL club.

The Warriors and Dragons I don't mind too much.