What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
Do you actually hate either of them or are you just attempting to be funny? :?

I chuckled. (don't take it seriously Timmah mate)

I voted for the Dragons and Broncos.

It amuses me, but I must be wired all wrong. I support the Roosters (most people don't like us) and I have a soft spot for Manly, Storm and the Dogs the three teams people seem to hate more than the Roosters :lol:

Slackboy72

Coach
I went Bulldogs and Melbourne.

Really hard to leave out Manly and the Broncos.

I really hate those teams as well.

Yeah Melbourne by the length of the straight and then Bulldogs closely followed by Brisbane for me.

Don't really hate Manly. Never bought into that fibro's v silvertails BS that Roy fabricated in the 70's. Trying to bring a class war into something as egalitarian as football is just ridiculous.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Newcastle Knights. They stand for all that is evil. Drug scandals, vicious thugs, drug scandals, the bleakest city in the entire galaxy and even the odd drug scandal. Oh and Kurt Gidley.

2. Sydney Roosters. The transit lounge is back. It was once said by some anonymous internet user that the Sydney Roosters have the best junior nursery in the NRL - the Canberra Raiders. I think that says it all. A poaching, vacuous, vile club, who if forced to do any junior development of their own would likely die of anaphylactic shock.

3. Melbourne Storm. Before the salary cap scandal, they were thugs. Equally adept at the grapple, the chicken wing or the crusher, they flaunted the rules on (and as we found out later, off) the field with unbelievable disdain.

4. Manly Sea Eagles. They're Manly. Isn't that enough?

5. Gold Coast Bitans. Whinging, moaning, despicable club. Often try to use the media to influence judiciary proceedings - usually with bald-faced lies, and are apparently leaving their players severely under-nourished, resulting in the likes of William Zillman mistaking an arm for a leg of ham.

6. Parramatta Eels. The most self-important club in the NRL. Home to the most overrated players in the game. Don't tell them that though, or you'll never hear the end of it.

7. Brisbane Broncos. Never experienced the hard times. Think that missing the finals for the first time in 20 odd years is the worst it can get. Can't wait for them to fall.

8. South Sydney Rabbitohs. The self-appointed "pride of the league". The self-appointed "best forward pack in the NRL" . The self-appointed... you get the drift. There's a saying that when Souths are going well, the league is going well. On that basis, the league should be an old man with alzheimers who can only remember the good old days, completely unaware that those days were 40 years ago.

9. Wests Tigers. Arrogant is the word that most typifies this team. Plus Phil Gould is in love with them. Seriously, that's reason enough right there. The biggest milkers in the game as a team.

10. North Queensland Cowboys. The biggest whinger in the NRL as a captain. The biggest diver in the NRL at fullback. And worst of all, the most morally void coach in the competition. Coach Forktongue - AKA The Parasite - will quite happily look you in the eye and promise not to stab you in the back, all the while looking for the legal loophole that will allow him to do just that.

11. Canterbury Bulldogs. Two words: Jamal Idris. And yes Timmah, before you say it, it is pathetic that I hate a team based on one individual. But I don't care.

12. Cronulla Sharks. Seriously, just die already.

13. Penrith Panthers. I don't really hate the Panthers, not the team on the field anyway. But they are easily the worst run team in the NRL. An administration that - according to reports - loses players simply because they are unable to have contracts prepared on time is an adminstration that should not be in charge of an NRL club.

The Warriors and Dragons I don't mind too much.
That is a lot of hate, love the anger.

4 and 8 explains mine.

God-King Dean

Immortal
1. Newcastle Knights. They stand for all that is evil. Drug scandals, vicious thugs, drug scandals, the bleakest city in the entire galaxy and even the odd drug scandal. Oh and Kurt Gidley.

I'm easily amused. I lost it when I read that.

Jason Maher

Immortal

2. Sydney Roosters. The transit lounge is back. It was once said by some anonymous internet user that the Sydney Roosters have the best junior nursery in the NRL - the Canberra Raiders. I think that says it all. A poaching, vacuous, vile club, who if forced to do any junior development of their own would likely die of anaphylactic shock.

3. Melbourne Storm. Before the salary cap scandal, they were thugs. Equally adept at the grapple, the chicken wing or the crusher, they flaunted the rules on (and as we found out later, off) the field with unbelievable disdain.

4. Manly Sea Eagles. They're Manly. Isn't that enough?

5. Gold Coast Bitans. Whinging, moaning, despicable club. Often try to use the media to influence judiciary proceedings - usually with bald-faced lies, and are apparently leaving their players severely under-nourished, resulting in the likes of William Zillman mistaking an arm for a leg of ham.

6. Parramatta Eels. The most self-important club in the NRL. Home to the most overrated players in the game. Don't tell them that though, or you'll never hear the end of it.

7. Brisbane Broncos. Never experienced the hard times. Think that missing the finals for the first time in 20 odd years is the worst it can get. Can't wait for them to fall.

8. South Sydney Rabbitohs. The self-appointed "pride of the league". The self-appointed "best forward pack in the NRL" . The self-appointed... you get the drift. There's a saying that when Souths are going well, the league is going well. On that basis, the league should be an old man with alzheimers who can only remember the good old days, completely unaware that those days were 40 years ago.

9. Wests Tigers. Arrogant is the word that most typifies this team. Plus Phil Gould is in love with them. Seriously, that's reason enough right there. The biggest milkers in the game as a team.

10. North Queensland Cowboys. The biggest whinger in the NRL as a captain. The biggest diver in the NRL at fullback. And worst of all, the most morally void coach in the competition. Coach Forktongue - AKA The Parasite - will quite happily look you in the eye and promise not to stab you in the back, all the while looking for the legal loophole that will allow him to do just that.

11. Canterbury Bulldogs. Two words: Jamal Idris. And yes Timmah, before you say it, it is pathetic that I hate a team based on one individual. But I don't care.

12. Cronulla Sharks. Seriously, just die already.

13. Penrith Panthers. I don't really hate the Panthers, not the team on the field anyway. But they are easily the worst run team in the NRL. An administration that - according to reports - loses players simply because they are unable to have contracts prepared on time is an adminstration that should not be in charge of an NRL club.

The Warriors and Dragons I don't mind too much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh skeepey, you never fail to entertain. Love your work.

Knightmare

Coach
Manly- being a Knights fan, doesn't it kind of make it obvious? That and the amount of rorting done by Arko during his time in charge of the game to suit the club from Brookvale. Their fans are the kind of ferals who think yelling abuse out of moving cars after a game and picking fights with opposition fans constitutes being hard-core.

Brisbane- Arrogance. Superleague. The influence of the thoroughbreds. But of course the reason they could keep so many rep players all of those years was because they really, really, really wanted to stay in Brisbane, wasn't it? :roll:

Wish there was a third option so I could pick the Roosters, but haven't been a hater of them for as long. And at least they have respect for tradition.

Great to see Dwaagons so high. Of course it's down to people "hating" and "jealousy" of a soulless merged sh*tstain with one questionable premiership

SET2JT

Juniors
Great to see Dwaagons so high. Of course it's down to people "hating" and "jealousy" of a soulless merged sh*tstain with one questionable premiership
I'm disappointed were not first. On the bright side i knew we had a 50/50 chance of that not happening.

St Benny

Juniors
I went Storm and Souths

Storm is a no brainer and Souths because of there show pony players always spotting the camera when they score. Bunch of goofballs!!