What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated dog ever : Mason / McCracken

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Mason, of course.

McCracken did a good thing for the game staying loyal with the ARL, which turned out good for us. :D

aqua_duck

Coach
Smartman said:
But he wasnt as loud mouthed as Mason and im also expecting the goof to write a book if he can.
Oh no, can you imagine how big the words will be, and how pictures (of himself) he'd have

shiznit

Coach
i find it funny that no one has mentioned SBW yet... he usually cops it deluxe on the forums...

jamesgould

Juniors
Smartman said:
Mason by a bit, we all know the story with him.

McCracken is hated so much because he engineered the Arl defections, talking Pay, Dymock and Smith to follow him. Also his book denegrating the Canterbury club.

But he wasnt as loud mouthed as Mason and im also expecting the goof to write a book if he can.

Well he was quite entitled to do that, if he was pressured into signing (which I imagine he was - just as players who signed with the ARL probably had pressure put on them to do so).

He was dumped by the Bulldogs for the rest of the season while the other players kept their spots, so I have to say I have sympathy with him. I haven't read A Family Betrayal, so I don't know what else he said in it.

Smartman

Juniors
jamesgould said:
Well he was quite entitled to do that, if he was pressured into signing (which I imagine he was - just as players who signed with the ARL probably had pressure put on them to do so).

He was dumped by the Bulldogs for the rest of the season while the other players kept their spots, so I have to say I have sympathy with him. I haven't read A Family Betrayal, so I don't know what else he said in it.

A gun wasnt put to his head. Just think he was offered more money and he renaged on the SL deal. Lets just say he loves the money (just ask Stephen Kearney)

I havent read the book but heard from other people he put Canterbury down big time.

Razor

Coach
eelavation said:
ask Canterbury fans...

A family Betrayal

It was Canterbury that betrayed the game, not Mccracken who betrayed the club.

So the Canterbury fans should hate their club and not one of their players that had morals.

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
Terry Lamb by a f**king mile.

well said, Lamb by as long as you like... thank f**k the grubby little merkin got what was coming to him in the 94 GF... Big Mal absolutely f**king polaxed the sh*t bag :D

Dogaholic

First Grade
Razor said:
It was Canterbury that betrayed the game, not Mccracken who betrayed the club.

So the Canterbury fans should hate their club and not one of their players that had morals.

Dogs were betrayed by scum