What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated figure in RL?

Most hated three people in RL

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
It is such a hot field

You can only pick 3.

This list really bought out for me how much passion is in the game. Further, how much of this passion boils over in to absolute hate for people

Its an interesting thing. Not too sure there are too many other sports out there with similar hate vibes :lol:

ceagle

Bench
1. Rebeca Wilson, f**king germ who deserves to die
2. Gallop, Does he know how to solve disputes instead of fueling the fire?
3. Brett Suttor, an absoulte f**kwit, condescending ginger.

Moffo

Referee
hadley is a must have

i couldn't find room for blocker in that list but geez he wasn't far away

peter peters.....what a jerk off

dogslife

Coach
Only 3?

Gould
News Ltd and anything or anybody ever associated with News Ltd
David Gyngell and his rag tag bunch of geniuss for continually ruining my RL viewing experience

Danish

Referee
Rothfield and Wilson are a tie for first. Everyone else on the list contributes, or at least tries to contribute to rugby league. Those 2 parasites do nothing but try and bing the code down at any opportunity.

Harrigan was my next pick, as he has the most negative influence over the game ATM with his horrible "interpretations" and general turning away from logic amongst the refereeing ranks.

kiwiaus

Juniors
Rothfield
Wilson
Hodges

As a Roosters supporter the first two speak for themselves. Hodges - can't stand this arrogant jerk.

Noa

First Grade
For shame having the ginga ninja on the list. He talks to players like they should be spoken too. None of this can i be your best friend balder-dash.

Latest posts