What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated player to join your club?

Inferno

Coach
Darren Mapp, especially after I heard he was signed for 200K.

Not a big fan of Hannay either. I'll give him a chance to f*ck up though before writing him off.

robbie123

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
probably hegarty, because he is sh*t

I'd definately say hegarty....but also
terry hill...a couple yrs ago when he played a trial got injured and asked for a release...worse move ever.
and who could forget chris walker...he's just a drop kick...
also i didnt like adam macdougall at first but he grew on me over the last few seasons and iwas disappointed to see him leave

Raiders Plight

Juniors
didn't like schifcofske much before he joined the raiders... i thought he was a complete dud at parra and the less said about his crushers days the better...

Rage

Juniors
chris walker and mick crocker - i swear we got him in a two for one deal from the roosters.

walker didn't spend much time on the field and i'm glad to be rid of him.

i like mick crocker more now and i'd like him more if he stopped trying to kill people on a regular basis.

Inferno

Coach
newman said:
Kimmorley.

And hes still here and I hate him just as much.

I hate Kimmorley now, but at the time I was pretty excited to be getting the Australian Coach and Halfback.

Latest posts