What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated player to join your club?

Nook

Bench
Ink

Remember that game against the Cowboys at Campbo where Tezza (playing lock I think) let in about 4 tries ... and then bagged out his teammates after the game, saying they weren't trying hard enough?

He's a merkin

Nook

Bench
Can't remember exactly

Whatever he said he meant "they" - it was clearly directed at his teammates

innsaneink

Referee
I'm sure he wouldve included himself in his assesment, he wasnt as low as MacDougall in pointing the finger, at least publicly, from my recollection.

brett kimmorley was probably the form half in the comp, apart from joey, when he joined cronulla, it wasnt until this year that he hasnt performed to his capabilities

Bench
When Wests and Balmain merged,the one Balmain player I didn't want to become a Wests Tiger was Craig Field,he did and look what happened.
I found it impossible to cheer for him.

Nook said:
Lolesi

A cat and a no-hoper

As his stint subsequently proved

Good luck in 'Uddersfield Jamaaaal

Lolesi a no hoper??

He has an absolutely gorgeous mrs who was in Ralph.

Do you??

C.P

Juniors
Corey Hughes every year when they re-sign him :evil:
Cant think of too many others, I guess theres a bit of a difference between dud signings and those that you actually hate

LeagueNut

First Grade
The Warriors haven't really signed any "hated" players that I can think of, but plenty have developed over time.

Ridgey and Monty Betham are two that spring to mind. Poor misunderstood blokes. :cool:

caylo

Bench
if finch plays sh*t house, that would make prob the two biggest signings we have had in 10 year two of the biggest dud signings.
Imagine
6 Dykes
7 Finch
hell im just happ it isnt kimmory at 7 though :)
but i have faith finch will preform, and if he don't give blakey a go

Misty Bee

First Grade
Who is the player you hated the most only to have them eventually join your club.

yy_cheng said:
Parramatta

Judas Lyon - Major Betrayal
Adam Dykes - Alot of $$$ for little return
Steve Crouch - OMG !!!
Ben Kusto

and hopefully not - FINCH

But I think the one that most Parra supporters made the scape goat for everything was Mcfadden.

So you hated Lyon BEFORE he joined Parra? yeah right!

The most despised player I have seen disgrace my club was the famous biter from 1977, Rod Reddy. I'm told that if Rocket ever gets burned to death, they can match his dental records on Shovells Ollings back.

sh*t forwards coach too. Ray Price would have been perfect - having Vella fired up like Moi Moi throughout his career.

I winced when we signed Ken Woolfe to replace Cronin, which was like replacing a Ferrari with Charlies clapped out Datto 120Y. Mark Bugden from Canterbury was un-Eel worthy, until the day he flattened Elias in Perth.

However, being spared the signatured of Wally Lewis, Glenn Lazarus, Hopoate, Chris Walker, Gordon "contract' Tallis or Corey Hughes, I have never been in that position.

cainen

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Paul Franze??

He wasn't hated before he joined nor when he left. Just for a while in the middle. Like the other Panther fans I can't think of anyone either.

Nook

Bench
Lolesi a no hoper??

On the football field yes, absolutely. He turned in a year of absolutely sh*thouse performances for the Tigers. I remember one line break. Sadly I'm not sure that there were more.

He has an absolutely gorgeous mrs who was in Ralph.

Woah! WTF? Really? BRING HIM BACK SHEENSY! :roll:

Yes, yes I do.

Latest posts