What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated player to join your club?

Bob

Juniors
As a long time Panther fan I can think of a couple

Peter Jorgenson - Kept a good young player (Rhys Wesser) in reserve grade longer than it was necessary.
Royce Simmons - good player but sh*t coach especially when he told Wesser he'd never make it in 1st grade.
Steve Carter - for playing 2 seasons to long.
Pieter Mueller - Our great rugby hope from South Africa. What a waste of cap space.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I believe what Royce said to Rhys was more along the lines of you'll never make it in first grade with the attitude he had at the time. He gave him the chance to fix it and look what happened.

Macca

Coach
In hindsight Vagana. Absolute waste of time and money.

Lance Thompson. Thankfully I was completely proven wrong with Thomo, I used to call him over rated. He was actually rated 100% correctly.

Noddy. I wasn't unhappy when we signed him and he has was one of our best between 03 and 05. I think it's time to move on now.

Sharkie™

Juniors
i was a bit cautious with lance thompson, now he is one of our best and couldnt be happier the dragons punted him. their loss is our gain.