What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

lockyno1 said:
Surprise, surprise, dazza on his high horse about hunt again! Bowen's rep career is OVER, deal with it! Don't criticise hunt just becuase he is a better fullback than your precious child Bowen!

f**k off to LA,or better still tell a few lies ....
i Have not mentioned Bowen....... I am saying cutie is vastly overated ,& i asked what he does to be labelled a playmaker?....
One pass in a backline movement does not make you the best fullback in Australia... Though he did put in a good kick last night for that last try..... If he can do things like that regularly then he might earn some of the praise..... but everytime someone sets him up he is praised ,not the player who created the try.

Mr Saab

Referee
So you have dropped off your "Tell me the last time Hunt set up a try" bullshyte. Now it is...If he can do things like that regularly then he might earn some of the praise
See when Inglis went to fullback how they lost something in the backline?
Hunt has the ability to catch and pass extremely well and can set tries up.
One day the hatredvitis will leave your eyes and you will be able to see clearly what Hunt actually does do on the football field.
Little stat for you...when hunt and lockyer were on the park together in 2006 the Broncos were 14-3.
Shows how vital he is to the team

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
You seriously cant see those thousands of red spots all over his face, i mean come on we can hardly see the photo cause his skin is so oily its reflecting the flash.

Oily skin? Unflattering lighting in a photo can do certain things. Witty's skin is nice and smooth.

aqua_duck

Coach
cutie-can't tackle to save his life
Corey Hughes-no talent grub
Matt Utai-cheap shot merchant
Anasta-if he's the best 5/8th in NSW then I give up
Willie Mason-the bloke is a tool of th highest order on the field and about 10 times worse off it

mattyg

Bench
effnic said:
Dont let the geniused mattg see you writing round 20 without putting round 9 first :roll: pure wanker.

I reserve that treatment for you mate ;-). Plus you don't know what your going on about 100% of the time, so it makes my job easy

>zuzu<

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Glenn Morrison
Justin Hodges
Brent Tate
Hazem El Masri
Fair enough to the rest of them, pretty straight forward. But why do you hate Hazem exactly?

For mine umm..

Probably Matty Cooper ( Guys an arrogant mofo), Corey Hughes ( When he is playing like a grub and not with Passion), Steve Matai (Plays with dirty all over him).

Parra Glory

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Glenn Morrison
Justin Hodges
Brent Tate
Hazem El Masri

El Masri??? You cant be serious. IMO he is the cleanest player in the game. To my knowledge he has only been to the judiciary once.

willvillain

Juniors
It isn't the 'most well behaved player', it's your 'most hated player'.

You can hate players for reasons other than that they give cheap shots.

Parra Glory

Juniors
willvillain said:
It isn't the 'most well behaved player', it's your 'most hated player'.

You can hate players for reasons other than that they give cheap shots.

well i'd like to hear the reason why he is hated because i cant think of anything

willvillain

Juniors
Well I won't talk for the bloke who hates El Masri, but for example I hate Darren Albert because of his f*cking last second try in the '97 GF. Even though Albert is a fairly innocuous player who plays the game fairly, I hate him. I think it would have less to do with El Masri as a person and probably more as something that he did against the Storm.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Maybe it was that try saving tackle in the 03 semi?

Fair enough you can hate the bloke, but i think a reason would be nice :)

Inferno

Coach
willvillain said:
Well I won't talk for the bloke who hates El Masri, but for example I hate Darren Albert because of his f*cking last second try in the '97 GF. Even though Albert is a fairly innocuous player who plays the game fairly, I hate him. I think it would have less to do with El Masri as a person and probably more as something that he did against the Storm.

Im a Shark fan and I f**ken hate Albert.

I can't think of why someone would hate El Masri either.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
there doesn't have to be a decent, or any reason to hate a player. That player could have kicked the winning goal or try to beat the team that they support resulting in a hate for the player.

Boatharbour

Juniors
"Hated Players" are the characters that make
Rugby League tick and that has always been
the way ever since I remember. Hancock was
always hated, Gary Jack, even Wally Lewis,
Tallis and of course Mason now, Simon Woolford.

OVP

Coach
Phillips said:
notice its just Tigers fans that dislike Morrison :sarcasm:

Nope. Glenn Morrison won this vote by a HUGE margin at The Wall last year. He's a cat of the highest order. He plays dirty all the time but when someone gets him back he squeals like a little girl to the ref. He's Sub-human.

Choppies

Coach
OVP said:
Nope. Glenn Morrison won this vote by a HUGE margin at The Wall last year. He's a cat of the highest order. He plays dirty all the time but when someone gets him back he squeals like a little girl to the ref. He's Sub-human.

Agreed. Grub/cat of the highest order.