What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wendell Sailor. Does he even remember that he played for the Broncos at all? You'd think Johnny Raper himself gave birth to Dell and had him swaddled in the red v all his life the way he carries on.

Some players annoy me with their style, and I'll always despise Gallen for his grubbery, but no real hatred for current players.

I forgot about Dell. He acts like he grew up in Rockdale and played for the Dragons then the Steelers all of his life and every time that wanker is on NRL on Fox or any other show and people discuss a player he always interrupts with "Yeah, he reminds me of *insert player* from the Dragons..." the guy has a massive Red V dick in his mouth.

I can understand why people love him. I just don't.

It was probably heightened by the way he acted v the Warriors a few weeks ago. I know that that may have further fueled a Rooster's fan's (or an objective fan's) love for him- it did the opposite for me.

Maybe hate it too strong a world....maybe 'irks' more accurately represents my original intentions with this thread

I've wiped most of that game from my memory but fair enough I was just curious because I can't recall any grubbiness from Mose.

perverse

Referee
i forgot Thurston primarily because i avoid watching him play, such is my disgust for him. as a result i've probably only seen about 3 Cowboys matches this year. he near tops my list. this guy rides so many f**king coat tails it's ridiculous. good player that has taken a lot of credit for a lot of other peoples good work over the years.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Sam Thaiday for me.

This year when he inevitably runs in as the third man during an origin fight, i hope someone knocks the fat merkins head off.

Meth

Staff member
I've wiped most of that game from my memory but fair enough I was just curious because I can't recall any grubbiness from Mose.

It wasn't really grubbiness- more Polynesian braggadocio, which was returned by Ta'ai (but I love him because he's on my team).

This sort of hate is often irrational and petty.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ashton Sims for giving the Storm the title in 08.

It's amazing to me that players who either play hard or show a bit of "character" are so hated. We love our robots in this country.

Not quite. Hating them is all part of the fun.

Sleep

Juniors
The NSW selectors for the trash they've served up over the years and will do in a weeks time.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Cameron Smith
Billy Slater
Greg Inglis
Michael Crocker
Justin Hodges
Michael Ennis
Chris Sandow
Jamie Soward
Ben Creagh
Timana Tahu

10 of the best.......wankers.

redvscotty

First Grade
I used to HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thurston.

I have changed my tune in recent memory as I saw he always picks up the kicking tee and hands it to the kids and rufles their hair. They smile and laugh and run off happy as larry and it doesn't take much to do, however Thurston is the only one I notice who does it.