What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Overated Player

legend

Coach
Agree on Campese but Canberra are hardly a team of losers. But that is for another discussion.

lifesgood

Juniors
:lol:

f**k me dead you're a rubbish judge of players.

Tongue is the most underrated player in the game.

Coming from you who doesnt rate likes of Nathan Hindmarsh, Kurt Gidley(captain of NSW), half the newcastle side even though they were capable of making the eight in front of your underrated canberra players!

Half the players you named have played rep football!! Great judge of players.

Hanscholo

Bench
Thurston, Mullen, Ty Williams, Matt Orford, Darren Lockyer. All pretty much have glaring flaws in their game.

RoMo

Juniors
Hindmarsh
Folau
Ennis
Orford
Cooper (Matt not Dustin)
Cronk
The koranic konlon
Brent Kite
Bwaif
John Sutton
Chris Sandow

And the man charged with moulding these overrated clowns into a team should be the current oz coach ... who takes over rated, spin and propaganda to whole new levels

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I reckon Cameron Smith is over-rated. Good player, but nothing super special.

I don't see what's particularly special (to gain Origin selection) about Glenn Stewart either.

Halycon

Juniors
David Williams
Josh Perry
Brett White
Steve Matai
Kurt Gidley
Johnathon Thurston (not suggesting he isn't a great player, just overrated as it stands)
John Sutton
Chris Sandow
Matthew Bowen
Cooper Cronk
David Taylor
Steve Michaels (by certain sectors of Brisbane fans)
Matt Rogers (as a five-eight)
Benji Marshall
Josh Morris

johns_reds

First Grade
hayne, at the moment is the most over rated, give him 6 months and everyone says he isn't the greatest ever just good then he won't be over rated.

Mr Saab

Referee
Forget players....it is the coaches that need evaluating

starting with :

Tim "I have been to one finals since 1996" Sheens

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol:

f**k me dead you're a rubbish judge of players.

Tongue is the most underrated player in the game.

Tongue is only rated by gimps living in the vicinity of the Queanbeyan region - outside of the region he's no better then a Todd Lowrie Gary Warburton - deal with it - he'll never be an SOO player, an Australian player. Canberra fans like to hype up everything and everyone, don't know whether it was because of the drought a few years ago, the high proportion of single mothers in the region or Fyshwick - the fact is he's not rated by judges better then you regardless of how poorly our state side has been recently, says it all don;t you think.

He'll be in reserves soon, make the track down to see him play at 1pm.

Latest posts