What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Overated Player

Jarryd hayne could eb the greatest to play the game

and that comment right there is why he is considered to be overrated. Hes played half a season really really well. that doesnt come close to even the Langers and Sterlings who had a whole career of awesomeness, let alone the Lewis' and the Johns'

nomarg

Easily Hayne-

yes he is having a great run - but greatest player to play the game......ROFL!

Shouldn't this be a poll.....

Jarryd hayne could eb the greatest to play the game

Could be, yes.
But he'll need to pull form for more than half a year for a title like that, considering all of the legends you and I never saw play the game.

Braith Anasta

You might laugh at this suggestion and tell me everyone knows he is an overpaid log but just a few seasons back people were trying to sell him as the form player of the comp and an origin shoe in.

"Rated by those in the know" LOL

Rorters fans... f**king imbeciles.

He was one of the only players that actually gave a flying f*ck about representing the Roosters this year. His form was great last year, I don't recall many saying he was a shoe in.

He is barely rated these days anyway, so that further downs it.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Mullen....lol....dont you actually have to be rated first to be considered over-rated??

Mullen will have 5-6 good games a year. The rest he is just a passenger. He has work to do in order to maintain some consistency.

Most over-rated IMO is Justin Hodges...

Big Pete

Referee
This year?

Ryan Hoffman
Brett White
Matt Cooper
Corey Parker
Dave Taylor
Shane Tronc
Antonio Kafusi
Carl Webb
Wade McKinnon
Steve Matai
Matt Orford
Josh Perry
David Williams
Frank Pritchard
Anthony Laffranchi
William Zillman
Steve Simpson
Setaimata Sa
James Aubusson
Colin Best
Chris Sandow
Roy Asotasi (Going by 09 form)
Daine Laurie
Terry Campese

This year?

Ryan Hoffman
Brett White
Matt Cooper
Corey Parker
Dave Taylor
Shane Tronc
Antonio Kafusi
Carl Webb
Wade McKinnon
Steve Matai
Matt Orford
Josh Perry
David Williams
Frank Pritchard
Anthony Laffranchi
William Zillman
Steve Simpson
Setaimata Sa
James Aubusson
Colin Best
Chris Sandow
Roy Asotasi (Going by 09 form)
Daine Laurie
Terry Campese

are you kidding? i agree with taylor, but corey parker is mad underrated!

Big Pete

Referee
That's what people say, but they only say that after one or two good games, they forget the 8 or so before hand where he's a complete passenger.

Spot On

Coach
J. Mullen has failed to live up to the wraps from his buddy A. Johns. Nearly got a start at Origin this year. Please. Never again.

nomarg

J. Mullen has failed to live up to the wraps from his buddy A. Johns. Nearly got a start at Origin this year. Please. Never again.

A Johns and M Johns Wrap anyone from the knights as future NSW superstars

Seu Seu
Uate
Mullen

There must be 1000 of them

user_nat

Coach
That's what people say, but they only say that after one or two good games, they forget the 8 or so before hand where he's a complete passenger.

Really..? I don't think Parkers had a particularly bad game this season. Even when we were getting smashed, he was one of the only players who looked to be trying.

Latest posts