What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Overated Player

badav

Bench
Don't make like you wouldn't sell your own mother to have him in whichever team it is you follow.

Parramatta has never won a comp or finished first with Jarryd Hayne in the side, so i can't really see how you would want or need to sell your mother to have him in your side.

Not saying they that they won't but i think some people have busted their nut way too early off the back of half a season of good form.

3 months of good form and suddenly your the best player to lace up a boot in 101 years. Give me a f'n break.

CJG 182

Juniors
Naaaah!! but he's like had 10 weeks of good form he's like the greatest player ever mate.:crazy:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parramatta has never won a comp or finished first with Jarryd Hayne in the side, so i can't really see how you would want or need to sell your mother to have him in your side.

Not saying they that they won't but i think some people have busted their nut way too early off the back of half a season of good form.

3 months of good form and suddenly your the best player to lace up a boot in 101 years. Give me a f'n break.

People saying he's the best ever are fools.

But I doubt you could successfully argue that, based on form, he is not the best player running around at this point in time. At the very least the best back.

And I stand by what I said - all other 15 NRL clubs would kill to have him in their side.

Moimoi and Hindmarsh have never won a title, either. I suppose they're sh*t too?

jimmyo

Juniors
Benji Marshall.

Brett Finch - if anyone, anywhere has ever rated him, that would make him over rated.

MacDougall

First Grade
Benji Marshall.

Brett Finch - if anyone, anywhere has ever rated him, that would make him over rated.

Benji might have been the correct answer before this season or even maybe halfway through, but once the six was back on his back he pretty much played the way people rate him.

My answer is Darren Lockyer.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Benji might have been the correct answer before this season or even maybe halfway through, but once the six was back on his back he pretty much played the way people rate him.

My answer is Darren Lockyer.

I'd take Marshall in a heartbeat.

mxlegend99

Referee
Kurt Gidley and David Williams.

I'm worried that NSW will pick one or both of them again next year and eliminate any chance NSW have of ending the QLD dominance.

skeepe

Immortal
Nathan Hindmarsh
Kurt Gidley
Frank Pritchard
Nathan Hindmarsh
Krisnan Inu
Jarrod Mullen
Nathan Hindmarsh
Steve Simpson
Akuila Uate
Nathan Hindmarsh
Chris Houston
Zeb Taia
Nathan Hindmarsh
Richie Fa'aoso
Danny Wicks
Nathan Hindmarsh
David Williams
Brett White
Nathan Hindmarsh

Eelementary

Post Whore
Where do you stand on Alan Tongue, Craig Fitzgibbon and the other workaholic back-rowers, skeepe?

I'm curious - I'm not having a go or anything.

Flapper

First Grade
Braith Anasta

You might laugh at this suggestion and tell me everyone knows he is an overpaid log but just a few seasons back people were trying to sell him as the form player of the comp and an origin shoe in.

"Rated by those in the know" LOL

Rorters fans... f**king imbeciles.

The only answer.

Latest posts