What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Professional Player

The Whippet

Juniors
I remember Satts saying that he thought Paul Whatuira was the most professional player he's played with.

So who do you think is the most professional player?

I'm going to say Brett Howland.

When he's called up to First Grade he gets the job done, very few errors, plenty of speed to burn, solid as a rock in defence and knows how to find the tryline. Always gives 100%.

yobbo84

Coach
From Souths - Luke Stuart.

Has been there since re-instatement, played 2nd row, lock, bench, reserve grade, never said a bad word about Souths, doesn't concede penalties, hardly makes a mistake, makes 35 tackles and 100m a game... the solid, hard working backrower every club needs!

cainen

Juniors
I rate Howland highly. He should have retained his spot this week but instead they're sticking with the same old formula that hasn't worked so far. In a foot race between Howland and Wesser, I'd tip Howland.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
i say Shane Webcke and Steve Price.

From my club though, probably Luke Bailey, Matthew Head and Dean Young.

Big Pete

Referee
So anyone who plays in the top grade (besides a select few) could be regarded as professional?

Well thats pretty easy at the moment, Joey Johns...then again once upon a time wasn't Brett Kimmorley the best Rugby League player.:p

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
DEAN WIDDERS...just have to look at this blokes work off and on the field...has won countless awards for his charity commitments

Azkatro

First Grade
Webcke is a consummate professional to me. Can't think of anyone else close to him really.

kickback

Juniors
Webcke with out any doubt is the most professional player to ever play the game. He is a real bloke who calls a spade a spade, and never takes a backward step on or off the field, and thats what gives him the respect of all players in the NRL.

Steve Price is a close 2nd!!!!!!!