What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
For the pommies amongst us my dad has recommended a movie called The Keeper. just sitting down to watch it now. True story. Based on the a German POW who went on to play for Manchester City, Bert Trautmann after WW2. Dad raved about it so I’m about to find out.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
For the pommies amongst us my dad has recommended a movie called The Keeper. just sitting down to watch it now. True story. Based on the a German POW who went on to play for Manchester City, Bert Trautmann after WW2. Dad raved about it so I’m about to find out.
Watched this recently. Good movie.

WestyLife

First Grade
Try the original Das Boot.

giphy.gif

murraymob

Coach
Interesting how a twist can get you thinking about a movie .Switching through the channel the NYY are playing the white Sox in Idaho at a small ground set up exactly like the movie feild of dreams with Kevin Costner
Corn fields around the ground amazing

Kilkenny

Coach
Interesting how a twist can get you thinking about a movie .Switching through the channel the NYY are playing the white Sox in Idaho at a small ground set up exactly like the movie feild of dreams with Kevin Costner
Corn fields around the ground amazing
There have been quite a few classic baseball movies, but for mine nothing can beat Moneyball.

Abacus

Juniors
Watched The Matrix yesterday afternoon...love the action with the Sydney backdrops.

Murraymob1

Juniors
got my hands on 2 classics smiley and smiley gets a gun great Australian classics from the 60s .Filmed our Camden way .just shows how life and the area was so different then