What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Finucane, Graham

jc155776

Coach
Moyza and Wade didn’t look good in a 48-10 win.

That says something.

Imagine having a red hot form half with a kicking game next to Hynes.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
What do you guys think about Ben Hunt? Reckon we’d be a sniff next year with him at 7 and Nicho at 6. Could be a good signing for a year or 2 with Trindall to take the reins after that

Chimp

Bench
So, big win, against absolutely useless opposition, and Wade again offered absolutely nothing. Got decent minutes, but zero impact on either side of the ball. He’s an absolute plodder - we’re wasting a bench spot every single week.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah, my thinking is he wants to win a premiership before he hangs up the boots. That’s highly unlikely to happen at the Dogs or Titans in the next couple of years so may sign for unders
He could put his hand up and say “I’ll get my coat” and Go and help out the Jets..

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Imagine throwing a strop because anthony griffin of all coaches got the boot. What an absolute wet wipe.
100% - the bloke is a petulant whinger, rarely smiles and for bloke whose on massive coin ain’t no marketing teams dream. Any hope he fuggs off back to QLD and continue to cry about the ball he dropped and lost Brisbane the GF v the Cowboys.

So, big win, against absolutely useless opposition, and Wade again offered absolutely nothing. Got decent minutes, but zero impact on either side of the ball. He’s an absolute plodder - we’re wasting a bench spot every single week.
So, there was improvement

Quigs

Immortal
Maybe the worry of one more head knock. Who knows, but yes it is time folks. Last drinks.

He was so good in his prime.The hits, ballplaying and kicking. He was a complete player. It's sad seeing how steep the decline has been but he just bring enough on the park anymore.

I think he's fallen victim to inconsistent utilisation personally.

came on at 60-minute mark yesterday and the team was already in neutral coasting to the finish line.

If anyone is first to go it has to be Moylan.

Graham has earned the right to go on his terms, if that's 300-game club then so be it.

Moylan on the other hand send him to the Jets and he takes Tricky's role as backup and does not get another contract.

Finucane gets a reprieve for now as long as he puts in like yesterday and cuts the mistakes and penalties putting the team under pressure.

Special K

Coach
Wade on the bench for the Sharks is like Nicho on the bench for the blues. No plan. He is there to cover if there is an injury to a half or 2nd rower. Wilton and Nikora go 80. So we end up throwing him into the middle as 13 which as mentioned painfully often is covered with McInnes and Dale especially when Dale plays like yesterday.

You can't carry McInnes, Dale and Wade in the middle at the same time. Wades skill set does not match the middle. He is what 5 games off 250 for us? I could see us making a change after that milestone. Wade was open about not being in the best 17 during the pre season so I don't think these conversations behind closed doors are not happening/would be a shock.

Wade on the bench for the Sharks is like Nicho on the bench for the blues. No plan. He is there to cover if there is an injury to a half or 2nd rower. Wilton and Nikora go 80. So we end up throwing him into the middle as 13 which as mentioned painfully often is covered with McInnes and Dale especially when Dale plays like yesterday.

You can't carry McInnes, Dale and Wade in the middle at the same time. Wades skill set does not match the middle. He is what 5 games off 250 for us? I could see us making a change after that milestone. Wade was open about not being in the best 17 during the pre season so I don't think these conversations behind closed doors are not happening/would be a shock.
250 for us i can live with
if he's trying to crack 300 games....we cant have that

the dogs were awful right. dead set shit, and he was playing in treacle.

Latest posts