What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR:- Glenn Morrison

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
its ok eela - u can tell them all that i will be lacing up my boots

as your manager, I instruct you to shut the f**k up, while I screw them for more money.

thankyou.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
'I've spent six months in a leaky boat..." Neil Finn.

My lips are sealed....:lol:

I'm pretty sure that's Tim Finn song and the Go Go's sang my lips are sealed..;-)

strider

Post Whore
i remember hearing some chick ring a radio station once when they were asking about people who had the wrong words for songs saying Alex The Seal

maybe it was eela's mrs? ... or suity? ... could have been either of them i guess

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
i remember hearing some chick ring a radio station once when they were asking about people who had the wrong words for songs saying Alex The Seal

maybe it was eela's mrs? ... or suity? ... could have been either of them i guess

:lol: :lol:

Yeh thanks mate.

I can guarantee you that that is one song I would never have requested......anywhere.

Suity

Redback71

First Grade
whats the chances of getting pritchard wernt the eels after him a couple of years back before he re-signed with the panthers

Stagger eel

Staff member
Redback71 said:
whats the chances of getting pritchard wernt the eels after him a couple of years back before he re-signed with the panthers

I guess he'd be an option but rumours are pretty big that it's a done deal with Manly.

jayman

Juniors
eelavation said:
I guess he'd be an option but rumours are pretty big that it's a done deal with Manly.

damn... who do you think we should be going after eela?

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayman said:
damn... who do you think we should be going after eela?

tbh mate I'd be happy with any of the following.

Nate Myles
Ashton Sims
David Stagg
Dallas Johnson
Ben Creigh
Reni Matua

however, if at all possible I would be gunning for Pritchard.

jayman

Juniors
eelavation said:
tbh mate I'd be happy with any of the following.

Nate Myles
Ashton Sims
David Stagg
Dallas Johnson
Ben Creigh
Reni Matua

however, if at all possible I would be gunning for Pritchard.

so does that mean shreks are no chancer at all??..no rumours of simpson?

Staggs a workaholic in defence similar to morro and hindy.. he would more than fill the void that morro leaves...

saying that mate.. you wouldnt say no any of those players.. all class to compliment hindy..

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayman said:
so does that mean shreks are no chancer at all??..no rumours of simpson?

Staggs a workaholic in defence similar to morro and hindy.. he would more than fill the void that morro leaves...

saying that mate.. you wouldnt say no any of those players.. all class to compliment hindy..

no I was only listing backrowers, I believe Shrek is available.

they're all fine footballers and the sort of guys we need at the moment.

Bigfella

Coach
Just on pRitchard, I would certainly like to have him. However I can't help but agree with the sentiment that he has not fulfilled his potential at this stage.

I would be loath to get into a bidding war over him as he seems to be the type of player who may well suffer from inconsistency and ill discipline. all the potential in the world, no doubt, but has the capacity to be a dud buy as well...

parra pete

Referee
eelavation said:
I'm pretty sure that's Tim Finn song and the Go Go's sang my lips are sealed..;-)

Just goes to show how old an goat I really am.. All I know is my daughter is going to see the Finn brothers in concert..and got me to pay for the tickets!!!
Will I be missing something??