What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR:- Glenn Morrison

strider

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Just goes to show how old an goat I really am.. All I know is my daughter is going to see the Finn brothers in concert..and got me to pay for the tickets!!!
Will I be missing something??
yes - a few hundred $$$s by the sounds of it

lucablight

First Grade
Reni Maitua is a very good player. I thought he had re-signed with the dog? If he's off contract I would go for him over Pritchard anyday.

Parraren

Bench
lucablight said:
Reni Maitua is a very good player. I thought he had re-signed with the dog? If he's off contract I would go for him over Pritchard anyday.

Agree.

Creagh, Maitua > Pritchard

stiffmeister

Bench
He's in the twilight of his career. Good riddance. the same thing will happen to Morley. The stiff has spoken

barney gumble

Juniors
Glenn Morrison says he wished he'd come to the club much earlier in his career. Well I wish he had as well. I've admired him as a tough and very competitive player since I first saw him playing with the Tigers (Balmain)
I was excited when he signed for the Eels. Shame his stay here was so short.
He'll do really well in Pommy land. I reckon he'll be a superstar over there.
Good luck to him.

dazeely

First Grade
barney gumble said:
Glenn Morrison says he wished he'd come to the club much earlier in his career. Well I wish he had as well. I've admired him as a tough and very competitive player since I first saw him playing with the Tigers (Balmain)
I was excited when he signed for the Eels. Shame his stay here was so short.
He'll do really well in Pommy land. I reckon he'll be a superstar over there.
Good luck to him.

spot on.

On recruitment I think we need two big props, one workaholic second row and one Jamie Lyon. Nothing more , nothing less.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Glenn Morrison has been my favourite player ever since Neil Piccinelli retired.
Well to be honest ive always like Morro and there was a little resentment when Pinch was the only other Steeler (him and Graham Murray) to sign for Super League. So there was some overlap.
Meanwhile - I'm upset Morro is going. I havent even thought about who my next favourite player is gonna be. First it was Wayne Pearce, then Pinch, now Morrow.

Any suggestion?

I'll miss you Glenn...

Daneel

Bench
Steel Dragon said:
Glenn Morrison has been my favourite player ever since Neil Piccinelli retired.
Well to be honest ive always like Morro and there was a little resentment when Pinch was the only other Steeler (him and Graham Murray) to sign for Super League. So there was some overlap.
Meanwhile - I'm upset Morro is going. I havent even thought about who my next favourite player is gonna be. First it was Wayne Pearce, then Pinch, now Morrow.

Any suggestion?

I'll miss you Glenn...

The one the only Nathan Hindmarsh

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Front rower is needed....ill take a good look at Morley...not happy with chooks....let him know that he will be our main man, add the $$ and watch him come over!

MrT

Juniors
Eelavation - any clues as to who the club could be targetting?
Are we at least looking to sign some quality fowards? I hope so.
I'll throw one out there. I'd sign Charlie Leano from Dragons, he's huge and with the right coaching could be a damaging prop. Would come cheap too

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
Eelavation - any clues as to who the club could be targetting?
Are we at least looking to sign some quality fowards? I hope so.
I'll throw one out there. I'd sign Charlie Leano from Dragons, he's huge and with the right coaching could be a damaging prop. Would come cheap too

Mate, I've heard some names bandied around but there's no real point in speculating pre June 30 because not much can be done before then.

I'll be creating a June 30 discussion thread in the Parrallel Dimension where can speculate all we want there ;-)

Latest posts