What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Kearney, Welcome to our nightmare

Avenger

Immortal

Just in case you haven’t noticed we have the worst winger in the comp which incidentally you have picked twice. It’s the one who runs around the field in defence like a stray dog during morning peak on Parramatta Rd.

In addition you have picked the biggest pretender in Chris Walker at centre, some of his defensive attempts were just laughable.

We have the slowest lock/secondrower in the universe in Ben Smith who basically has less lateral movement then a paraplegic stuck knee deep in quick dry cement.

We also have easily the worst halves in the world. A 5/8th who has a famous name who insists on doing inside passes that fool nobody and a halfback with the worst tackle 5 option in the history of the game.

Meanwhile you have a centre in Reddy who cannot get a run, a half who Sterling describes as the best one in our club and a hooker who is already better than the bloke you just signed for another 2 years.

Mr Kearney, WAKE UP, or the nightmare and my f**king high blood pressure will continue!!

PS - My club sack coaches now - so do it soon.

Last edited:
there is a election coming up i think people should take the current board to task about the promises they made when elected last time round. It's great the leagues club is making a profit but if the football team continues then people who voted you in will be the same voting you out.

yy_cheng

Coach

Just in case you haven’t noticed we have the worst winger in the comp which incidentally you have picked twice. It’s the one who runs around the field in defence like a stray dog during morning peak on Parramatta Rd.

In addition you have picked the biggest pretender in Chris Walker at centre, some of his defensive attempts were just laughable.

We have the slowest lock/secondrower in the universe in Ben Smith who basically has less lateral movement then a paraplegic stuck knee deep in quick dry cement.

We also have easily the worst halves in the world. A 5/8th who has a famous name who insists on doing inside passes that fool nobody and a halfback with the worst tackle 5 option in the history of the game.

Meanwhile you have a centre in Reddy who cannot get a run, a half who Sterling describes as the best one in our club and a hooker who is already better than the bloke you just signed for another 2 years.

Mr Kearney, WAKE UP, or the nightmare and my f**king high blood pressure will continue!!

A half who has the worst 5th tackle option? What about 3rd and 4th tackle options? Who in their right mind kicks on the third?

Avenger

Immortal
Robson is sh*t and should be the first dropped. Etu is the worst winger we have ever had. Mortimer is so tragic its actually sad. Keating is abysmal. Ben Smith, I have never seen play worse, just lazy and uncoordinated. Don't even start me on Walker.

IFR33K

Coach

How many more loses before 3P start feeling the heat.

I stand by initial comments about the sacking of DA, for a rookie.

Anyone believing the hype about the eels in 2011, is dead set on crack.

Thank f**k we had the hardest preseason, in the history of our club. We may of been embarrassed last 2 games.:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Eelogical

Referee
Give the guy some time, then hang him out to dry. After all, nobody on here can seriously consider the Eels a premiership winning team for 2011. Feel free to tell me I am wrong. I am going to give SK all season to do whatever the F he wants to with the team. Ya can't expect miracles, though they are expected in O'Connell St.

Noise

Coach
Robson is sh*t and should be the first dropped. Etu is the worst winger we have ever had. Mortimer is so tragic its actually sad. Keating is abysmal. Ben Smith, I have never seen play worse, just lazy and uncoordinated. Don't even start me on Walker.

Most accurate post of 2011

pedge

Juniors
Give the guy some time, then hang him out to dry. After all, nobody on here can seriously consider the Eels a premiership winning team for 2011. Feel free to tell me I am wrong. I am going to give SK all season to do whatever the F he wants to with the team. Ya can't expect miracles, though they are expected in O'Connell St.

is there a clap smiley cause ill give you one....they guy came into a team who is reportedly 1 million under the salary cap...not sure what he is expected to do...its only rd 3 FFS

Parraren

Bench

F##ing Amen to that brother...

Delboy

First Grade
Just got back from the nightmare

Robson is basically worse than useless, Morts is not a creative half so dont expect him to do anything

The roster was left by DA, and the biggest issue from this point is Etu has no idea about positional play,Morgan is a rookie, actually thought Walker and Burt did Ok.

Why is Mitchell playing reggies when he is the only hooker with any spark, play Casey at 7 and Mitchell at 9.

If Robson and Etu play again then we are in massive trouble, they are nowhere near NRL standard. This is the worse roster since 1995, don't envy SK trying to rebuild the shambles left behind. This is not the doing of the board, coaches make the decisions and we are seeing the results of 2 coaches who let things drift.

Rant over , but we will be lucky to win many games this year, all the Robbo lovers, line up and tell me what other team would have him anywhere near first grade. ps, did you see the tacke he missed for the first try, and the kicks he put in on tackle 3 or 4, aaarrrggghhhhh

Eelogical

Referee
is there a clap smiley cause ill give you one....they guy came into a team who is reportedly 1 million under the salary cap...not sure what he is expected to do...its only rd 3 FFS

Thanks Pedge. It's easy to come on here and vent the spleen after a loss or two, as we a do at one time or another. Frankly, it's going to be a another long year. As soon as we all accept that then the pain of losses like tonight might be easier to take. My money is on SK. I don't expect miracles....end of story. Let's all remember, the great Wayne Bennett didn't win one with the Dragons in his first season with them. WB has 20+ years head start on SK. Let's give SK some space.

Parraren

Bench
Just got back from the nightmare

Robson is basically worse than useless, Morts is not a creative half so dont expect him to do anything

The roster was left by DA, and the biggest issue from this point is Etu has no idea about positional play,Morgan is a rookie, actually thought Walker and Burt did Ok.

Why is Mitchell playing reggies when he is the only hooker with any spark, play Casey at 7 and Mitchell at 9.

If Robson and Etu play again then we are in massive trouble, they are nowhere near NRL standard. This is the worse roster since 1995, don't envy SK trying to rebuild the shambles left behind. This is not the doing of the board, coaches make the decisions and we are seeing the results of 2 coaches who let things drift.

Rant over , but we will be lucky to win many games this year, all the Robbo lovers, line up and tell me what other team would have him anywhere near first grade. ps, did you see the tacke he missed for the first try, and the kicks he put in on tackle 3 or 4, aaarrrggghhhhh

Agree 100%.

Humble & Casey in the halves (maybe Murray in time), Mitchell at 9 and either Robson or Mortimer off the bench is the only way forward.

We were at a dead end with Mortimer/Robson last year and why on earth are we trying to flog this dead horse....

Noise

Coach
Thanks Pedge. It's easy to come on here and vent the spleen after a loss or two, as we a do at one time or another. Frankly, it's going to be a another long year. As soon as we all accept that then the pain of losses like tonight might be easier to take. My money is on SK. I don't expect miracles....end of story. Let's all remember, the great Wayne Bennett didn't win one with the Dragons in his first season with them. WB has 20+ years head start on SK. Let's give SK some space.

No fan should have to accept a sh*t house year before it even starts. we are all paying members/spectators

And Bennett did win the minor premiership after one year then won the minor premiership and GF the next. What i'd give to be just a competitive side. We will be doing well to avoid the spoon

Latest posts