What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MRC are a farce

Pierced Soul

First Grade
What's the Tate one there? Was that after another knee explosion?

yep when he thought his career was gone...classy pic to use....

anyone got a vid of kasiano? firget about the player, the reason he wasnt charged would ahve been ebcuase the piss weak MRC was scared of coping it from hasler again. when coaches criticse refs/mrc it amazing how lenient they become to that team

ouwet

Bench
I thought Kasiano would be gone for 2-3 weeks... Glad he isn't though! We need everyone on board for the must win game against Cronulla.

Packy

Bench
What's the Tate one there? Was that after another knee explosion?

Yeah it was after he had come back from knee destruction and 5 minutes into the game smashf**ked his (other) knee.

Was so sad to see. Tate is a stand up chin... i mean guy.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Looks like he's wearing a Kangaroos jersey.

He is. It was the 2010 Four Nations Final IIRC. His third season-ending knee injury.

The first was in the 3rd Origin match in 2007, then Rd 3 for the Warriors in 2009.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I'm not a queenslander, so I have never really rated Tate until now. Solid without being flashy. But the man never says never.Three knee injuries, neck problems and the man is once again selected for origin. He is unbelievable.

gUt

Coach
He is. It was the 2010 Four Nations Final IIRC. His third season-ending knee injury.

The first was in the 3rd Origin match in 2007, then Rd 3 for the Warriors in 2009.

Oh yeah this was just after he'd signed for the Cows right? And basically missed his first season because of this injury.

Yeah I reckon a few tears are justified.

Big Pete

Referee
Meanwhile we have Gallen being a bad sport and complaining about refs. despite being comprehensively outplayed.

We can still learn a thing or two from you southerners in that department.

Mr Saab

Referee
Still a farce.
Wade Graham connects to Hoffmans head and gets a early plea and will miss no games.
Teo connects to Groat - gets charged with FOUR weeks and reduced to 2 weeks.

Yep....great committee we have