What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MRC are a farce

bottle

Coach
He's Kiwi, I think that makes him eligible for NSW these days. Here fishy...

Doesn't that depend on whether he's from the Nth Island or the Sth Island? I mean, if we're gonna do this let's do it properly, or we'll end up with another Inglis farce. We'll have some dope from Christchurch buying an ice cream in Wellington and claiming he grew up watching Big Artie play!!

:lol:

He should have been given at least 2 weeks, it was a raised elbow.

Oh well winning for us !

Although it does send a dangerous precedence.

LOL@MRC.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Given how low O'Dwyer (??) was when Kasiano set himself for that tackle I can't see how Kasiano was doing anything other than aiming for his head?

aqua_duck

Coach
The Kasiano decision was an absolute joke, the bloke had a chance to choose his spot as O'dwyer was being held by another dogs player and chose the dead, was reckless not careless

Loudstrat

Coach
If the MRC was historically fair dinkum Billy Slater would have a worse judiciary record than Bob Cooper.

According to the ever faithful Wikipedia, Kasiano is a Queenslander. Te'o is a Kiwi. There's ya answer Chuck. The fat fish and chip shop cook may as well have used a chainsaw in that tackle. At least an entire state has been prevented from going into meltdown, unlike last year over Uate.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ahhhh QLD'ers. Credit where credit is due, if whinging was an olympic sport it would be gold, gold, gold !!!!!.

_Johnsy

Referee
And yet you have Captain Crybaby leading your mob....

72289_widenative-408x264.jpg

2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg

175151-brent-tate.jpg

MOR-rudd-crying-wide_20120507120709855813-420x0.jpg

We'll learn from the Masters, keep up the good work.