What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullen's time is up.

1qaz

Juniors
There was a game couple weeks back when the Knights finally got some possession with a 7 tackle set. The Knights were getting a bit of roll on but what does Mullen do?
He kicks it on the 3rd tackle :crazy:
Sums up Mullen in a nutshell.
Has Mullen or Hodkinson got the ball out to the centres all year in an attacking raid? :lol:
The Knights aren't going to score points by tuning the ball back on the inside to a forward on even bloody play in the opposition 20 :lol:
Mullen can take Hodkinson with him.
If Nathan was serious about building a side from the ground up he should get rid of 70% of the players.

A starting point...

1. Gagai
3. Sione
6. Lamb

Spot On

Coach
And on cue.......

Why did you claim to be related to Dane?

Why did you claim you don't watch the Knights games?

Swarzey

Bench
This just in, halves combinations take time and concussions DONT help. More news at 11.

Alex28

Coach
Going to explain Dane's half a dozen touches all game? Going completely missing when a bench full of players were off injured - including our key playmaker - was pretty pathetic.

Quite the Origin rehearsal. He'll lose his spot to Oates.

1qaz

Juniors
Going to explain Dane's half a dozen touches all game? Going completely missing when a bench full of players were off injured - including our key playmaker - was pretty pathetic.

Quite the Origin rehearsal. He'll lose his spot to Oates.

Didn't see the game but my old man told me he filled in a lot at dummyhalf tonight?
Can anyone confirmed? Spot On?

Alex28

Coach
Didn't see the game but my old man told me he filled in a lot at dummyhalf tonight?

Doing f****** what? He was absent is what he was. We needed him to step up and he literally disappeared.

1qaz

Juniors
Doing f****** what? He was absent is what he was. We needed him to step up and he literally disappeared.

Just relaying what my old my just told me "Randell went off early and failed the concussion test. Bhana went on to play hooker. However there were times Bhana couldn't make it to the dummy half due to fatigue and your cousin had to fill in for the first 4 tackle of a set at hooker".

Can anyone confirm? Spot On?

Spot On

Coach
Told you that you could play when you answered the questions about the lies you've told in here.:D

Noname36

First Grade
Lol classic 1qaz.

Tries to take the heat off Dane for not stepping up when we needed him by deflecting to a player that was on the field for about 8 minutes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Apey

Staff member

If you're gunna keep making garbage posts about how everyone but dane sucks and then claim you didn't even watch the game, this thread will be on its way to get merged with the troll thread real fast.

1qaz

Juniors
Lol classic 1qaz.

Tries to take the heat off Dane for not stepping up when we needed him by deflecting to a player that was on the field for about 8 minutes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Heat off Dane? Did Dane have a shocker tonight of something?
I'll need to see a replay but don't think he could've done much tonight when the Knights only had 39% of possession tonight.
And going by the first 6 rounds this year, Hodkinson would've turned the ball back on the inside to a forward or a flat ball to a backrower instead of trying to hit Dane out the back on the edges.

This thread is about Mullen. Im not basing my opinion on just this game.
After 200+ NRL games Mullen has had enough chances. Give Lamb a go.

PhilGould

Bench
The people bagging Gagai for not doing anything are probably the same people that defend Mullen when people bag him for not doing anything. Mullen's had 1 great game this season so far and outside of that he's been injured or average, which sums up his career. The sooner our "senior players" (Mullen, Aku, Snowden etc.) get pushed out the door the better.

Noname36

First Grade
Heat off Dane? Did Dane have a shocker tonight of something?
I'll need to see a replay but don't think he could've done much tonight when the Knights only had 39% of possession tonight.
And going by the first 6 rounds this year, Hodkinson would've turned the ball back on the inside to a forward or a flat ball to a backrower instead of trying to hit Dane out the back on the edges.

This thread is about Mullen. Im not basing my opinion on just this game.
After 200+ NRL games Mullen has had enough chances. Give Lamb a go.

Our highest paid player and touched the ball about 6 times?

Yep, I'd say so.

Some of the others might have made more mistakes but they put their hands up to make them at least.

When the going got tough Gags was nowhere to be seen.

Noname36

First Grade
The people bagging Gagai for not doing anything are probably the same people that defend Mullen when people bag him for not doing anything. Mullen's had 1 great game this season so far and outside of that he's been injured or average, which sums up his career. The sooner our "senior players" (Mullen, Aku, Snowden etc.) get pushed out the door the better.

I agree however the timing of his thread is too obvious with the ulterior motive.

1qaz

Juniors
Our highest paid player and touched the ball about 6 times?

Yep, I'd say so.

Some of the others might have made more mistakes but they put their hands up to make them at least.

When the going got tough Gags was nowhere to be seen.

Tariq and Trent would be on more. Mullen about the same.
Don't think he could've much tonight anyway when the Knights only had 39% of the ball.
Hodkinson obsession with flat balls and inside balls to the fowards doesn't help.
Without Dane last weekend the Knights would still be winless.

I think you're the one trying to take the heat off Mullen by bringing Dane up.
You know deep down his time is up.

Noname36

First Grade
Tariq and Trent would be on more. Mullen about the same.
Don't think he could've much tonight anyway when the Knights only had 39% of the ball.
Hodkinson obsession with flat balls and inside balls to the fowards doesn't help.
Without Dane last weekend the Knights would still be winless.

I think you're the one trying to take the heat off Mullen by bringing Dane up.
You know deep down his time is up.

Mullen and Hodkinson are both on less than Gagai. Not sure about Tariq to be honest.

On the bolded: the Knights would probably be winless if it wasn't for Mullen last week as well so I'm not sure of your reasons for this thread coming out tonight... oh wait, yes I am.

Joel-22

Juniors

this so much.

mullen, aku and snowden should be told to leave for 2017 or play nsw cup the entire season

1qaz

Juniors
Mullen and Hodkinson are both on less than Gagai. Not sure about Tariq to be honest.

On the bolded: the Knights would probably be winless if it wasn't for Mullen last week as well so I'm not sure of your reasons for this thread coming out tonight... oh wait, yes I am.

Mullen had a shocker last weekend.
This thread is about Mullen. If you wanna talk bout Dane, start your own thread.
Stop trying to take heat off Mullen.
Before he went off tonight, he was worst player on the field.
His time is up.
Brown can't rebuild the Knights while Mullen is still the 6.

Noname36

First Grade
Mullen had a shocker last weekend.
This thread is about Mullen. If you wanna talk bout Dane, start your own thread.
Stop trying to take heat off Mullen.
Before he went off tonight, he was worst player on the field.
His time is up.
Brown can't rebuild the Knights while Mullen is still the 6.

But I thought you didn't watch the game?????

LOL :lol::lol::lol: