What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullen's time is up.

newyboy

Juniors
Joey's endorsement of Mullen all those years ago should have been worth 6 games at best, not 196 to figure out he is useless.

Who ever made the decision on hodkinson should be sacked.

Scout for people with athletic abilities and turn them into footballers.

1qaz

Juniors
But I thought you didn't watch the game?????

LOL :lol::lol::lol:

How about you stop trying to take heat off Mullen and discuss the topic at hand?
No surprise you and Swarzey two of Mullens biggest fan trying to laugh it off and not discuss the topic.
And FYI I'm catching the replay now.

Turton Road

Juniors
Mullen had a shocker last weekend.
This thread is about Mullen. If you wanna talk bout Dane, start your own thread.
Stop trying to take heat off Mullen.
Before he went off tonight, he was worst player on the field.
His time is up.
Brown can't rebuild the Knights while Mullen is still the 6.

He got 3 Dally M points in that game and got players player against Canberra... You're off you're head mate

Spot On

Coach
Hey look, they talk to each other. Hmmm, very suspicious.

Can you please tell us the extent of your glorious league career. You and 1qaz have made some wild claims and made some wild statements so you can clarify all that by listing your playing career.

Last edited:

Turton Road

Juniors
Hey look, they talk to each other. Hmmm, very suspicious.

Can you please tell us the extent of your glorious league career. You and 1qaz have made some wild claims and made some wild statements so you can clarify all that by listing your playing career.

What were my wild statements homeboy?

Turton Road

Juniors
All I've said is that you shouldn't bag blokes unless you could do a better job yourself. Just support your team. End of Story

Spot On

Coach
All I've said is that you shouldn't bag blokes unless you could do a better job yourself. Just support your team. End of Story

I'll explain it in simple terms for you.

You are in a Newcastle Knights forum telling supporters of the Knights to support the Knights.

Side note - what's your infatuation with fantasy league/s???

Swarzey

Bench
How about you stop trying to take heat off Mullen and discuss the topic at hand?
No surprise you and Swarzey two of Mullens biggest fan trying to laugh it off and not discuss the topic.
And FYI I'm catching the replay now.

Alright.

He was on the field for 8 minutes before getting concussed. He had three kicks, albeit two poor options though one he kicked, chase and tackled Kahu 5m out, starting a set that only saw Brisbane reach the 30m and also gave our backs plenty of room to move with while arguably leading our defence. Ironically, it was more than what Gagai did for the vast majority of the game. Not once did I see him trying to get involved in our attack; God knows we needed to keep our foot on the pedal and getting guys like Sione (who was f**king tremendous IMO) better ball. Coincidentally, our backs struggled to get opportunity for the rest of the game when he went off, our kicking options were even worse and defensively we missed him; Milford's first try wouldn't have happened if he was there.

But of course, you're absolutely delusional and have no idea what you're talking about. Absolutely one of the dumbest merkins to exist on this forum.

perverse

Referee
To be honest I think his time is close to up, and I think I'm one of his most staunch advocates. He needed to be good this year. There's actually good things going on around him and a supposedly competent partner this year. Our forwards are busting their guts. He doesn't have too much to work with outside him anymore, but he's just making the same old dumb decisions, even when not under the pump. This wouldn't be so bad if Hodko weren't following suit. Jesus, they're just making each other shitter at this point. For 2 senior halves coming together, they shouldn't need too long to at least look passable in combination with each other, with the flashier stuff to take time of course.

The sad thing is, he is talented... and the good moments he has in games are great. There's just too many poor options pouring out of him at the moment.

He needs to lift his act immediately, I don't think Brown will tolerate it forever. If he can't fix his decision making, or start nailing the low percentage plays that he makes, then he should be seeking alternate employment.

Noname36

First Grade
tariq and hodko on more than gagai, but your point stands as they were also garbage

Not that it really matters because there's not much between them but I believe Hodko's on 550k and Gagai's on more on 575k. I'll take your word with Tariq because I honestly have no idea what he's on...but if he is our highest paid he's certainly not worth it when he's suspended for 85% of the year.

Latest posts