What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine: Still got a chip on his shoulder

Carlito

Juniors
Just caught an interview between the man and Wierdler on Ch 9.

Basically he said that he knew for a FACT that leading league players were taking illicit drugs when he was playing and that there had been a concerted effort to cover up the antics of these people, who he dubbed a "protected species". He then threatened to name them. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were people who had gotten a crack at the NSW No. 6 ahead of him.

Thanks Choc. Thanks alot.

STEVE R

Juniors
Hahaha!!!

He just needs to say stuff like that to keep his head on the TV now that the fight is history.

Honestly though, I'm sure a number of people (including heaps of people on these forums) know of, or have heard about, what Mundine is talking about. Several "big names" have had these rumours surrounding them for ages, but the story never gets made public by the media. It's common knowlegde Choc!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
(directed at mundine)
THANKS SCOOP!! :lol:

:lol: anything to keep his name in the headlines

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
are you actually saying his wrong?

My understanding is that illicit drugs are rampant in Rugby League because... and this will surprise: Rugby League players are human, and drugs are fairly common in today's club scene.

I know, shocking.

Perhaps Mundine is right?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
(directed at mundine)
THANKS SCOOP!! :lol:

:lol: anything to keep his name in the headlines

You say that now, but he would have made money out saying the obvious :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
icon1.gif
Mundine: Still got a chip on his shoulder
So would that be a 'Choc chip'?

OK....I'll go now.:oops:

Mr Saab

Referee
Anthony is right. If those names were released their rep would go down the toilet. I know some, but i obviously cant name them

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Anthony is right. If those names were released their rep would go down the toilet. I know some, but i obviously cant name them

Yawn

And will he name them?

Of course not....

Just him in his victim hat again....

Inferno

Coach
How is this new news to anyone. Fittler admitted last year he used to smoke dope after training when he was with the Panthers.

Timbo

Staff member
Yeah, as Mundine started his dribble, it was a bit like 'thanks Colombo' I mean, who didn't know that already?

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, another nuffie maskes a post about The Man in the NRL section of Leagueunlimited.com

Just who has the chip on their shoulder??

Carlito

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
LOL, another nuffie maskes a post about The Man in the NRL section of Leagueunlimited.com

Just who has the chip on their shoulder??

When an ex-NRL player makes a post about drug use in the NRL, I post it in the NRL section. Mundine a touchy subject with Saints fans I take it? :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Carlito said:
When an ex-NRL player makes a post about drug use in the NRL, I post it in the NRL section. Mundine a touchy subject with Saints fans I take it? :lol:

Not touchy with me, I enjoyed seeing The Man destroy the Bogan Great White Hype, Danny Green last week...