What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munsters moment he truly became a Storm player

Hawkins

Juniors
He is a dog and I'm sure he'll get a few weeks but the way the roosters handled the boys from Queensland last night was so fun I don't even care.

Canard

Immortal
I’d rather Morgo and Clifford tbh. At least Cliffo has a kicking game, Morgo is similar to him in the running department but probably a better half overall.

I wouldn't take him over them either.

All moot anyway, he's not leaving IMO

YoHadrian

Juniors
Obviously Scumster had to suddenly adjust his body & foot position all of a sudden because the opposing players head was in a position that the ineveitiable happened & his head struck Scumster's foot deliberately. Players need to be more careful to avoid getting kicked in the head on purpose & only have themselves to blame.

Exsilium

First Grade
He was forearms into faces all night long. Grubby player. I get the feeling he's one of those blokes that's not well liked by his team mates or coach

JWH and Latrell dished out plenty of elbows, forearms and such but what Munster did was pure frustration.

I think he’s always rubbed Bellamy the wrong way but Bellamy probably puts that aside on the basis he’s a damn good footballer.

He’ll learn from this.

myrrh ken

First Grade
JWH and Latrell dished out plenty of elbows, forearms and such but what Munster did was pure frustration.

I think he’s always rubbed Bellamy the wrong way but Bellamy probably puts that aside on the basis he’s a damn good footballer.

He’ll learn from this.

Would love him at the sharks provided he cut that crap out.

Top merkin of a player.

Zerô

Juniors
Talk about dirty Melbourne players and their non-existent penalties.

Posting in Billy Slater 2.0 thread

_Johnsy

Referee
It shows the true fabric of the bloke.

He's now joined the likes of Maguire, Chambers, Gallen, Burgess, Slater.

Just a grub.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I like how he reacted when he got 10 in the bin for it as if he didn’t see it coming... I suppose maybe he thought he was going to be sent.

Front-Rower

First Grade
A tough administration would have seen him sent off and get 6 months at his upcoming hearing. Knowing the NRL he’ll get a slap on the rear, told he is a naughty boy and not to do it again.

69-05-41

Juniors
He will change his name to Billy Slater for the judiciary hearing and get off the charge after his QC successfully argues initial contact was made by his shoelace.

Latest posts