What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munsters moment he truly became a Storm player

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Melbourne needs to be nuked. I live far enough from the CBD not to suffer any immediate effects but I can handle the long term effects. I've lived more than half my life anyway.

Make the MCG ground zero and make sure Cunster is standing on the cricket pitch. Not until this happens will I be satisfied.

I like your style and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

There's actually more proper fans in Perth or Adelaide than there are in Melbourne. Blow the f**king joint up and start again with the 16th side as the Rams or whatever the Perth outfit is called.

$1400 and no games for a blatant kick to the head. f**k me days. What's a grade 3 charge in that regard, what Russell Packer did? The NRL safe in the knowledge they can keep it quiet in the wake of the GF and no one will put up too much of a fuss, allowing Munster to play for the Kangaroos.

Pathetic, piss weak f**king organisation the NRL is.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It was nudge, stop being such pussies. He needs to get the red mist stuff out of his game if he isnt going to become another Travis Burns on the field, or Todd Carney off it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It was nudge, stop being such pussies. He needs to get the red mist stuff out of his game if he isnt going to become another Travis Burns on the field, or Todd Carney off it.

Oh okay, I think we should amend the rules so nudges in the head are allowed then. Only on an east-west direction, initially, and we'll see how we go from there.

He's a complete meathead who got shitty at losing, so kicked a guy prone on the ground in the head. How that isn't a suspension is so far beyond me.

We love talking hypotheticals so if this was Issac Luke in round 6, he'd have got 4-6 weeks I reckon.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who said they're allowed? just not a hangable offence, even if he is a Melbourne player. ps he is a Kangaroo and NRL is notorious for not suspending Kangaroos before test matches, Kiwis on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I like the th epost on the other thread that suggested NRL should do away with match bans for anything other than really serious offences and instead hit the players in the wallets. A few $20k fines out of your pay packet and you'd soon be careful about what you did on the field.

Who said they're allowed? just not a hangable offence, even if he is a Melbourne player. ps he is a Kangaroo and NRL is notorious for not suspending Kangaroos before test matches, Kiwis on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I like the th epost on the other thread that suggested NRL should do away with match bans for anything other than really serious offences and instead hit the players in the wallets. A few $20k fines out of your pay packet and you'd soon be careful about what you did on the field.
If you don't think a kick to the head is a serious offence you are f**ked

Glenn

First Grade
Disappointed in the decision from the Match review committee, but not surprised.

carcharias

Immortal
Ha
Unbelievable
A shoulder charge in the act of stopping a try I get.
It is shit but at least the ball was in play.

However to kick a bloke in the head , while he is on the ground is just f**ked.
No matter how hard it is it is a f**king suspension every day of the week.

I’d say it is as bad as shoving your finger up another players arse.

I wish the NRL would at least try to hide the fact there is seperate rules for the storm.