What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music appreciation thread

MystikEel

Juniors
Hmm sugar.... :|

I like Toxicity personally. I've heard the other ones and I still reckon this one is tops.

Any SOAD fan should get Richard Cheese's cover of Chop Suey. ;-) hehee

chloe

Juniors
btaag said:
for me I will always give my Pavement, Sebadoh, Guided By Voices and Sloan records a spin. The Shins, Bright Eyes and Arcade Fire arent too shabby either.
Pavement is one of my favourite bands. Slanted and Enchanted is such a classic album.

MitchEel said:
Fooies are awesome

But my favorite band is and always will be System of a Down :cool:

The band i hate the most is without a shadow of a doubt Slipknot. Worst band ever

Just wondering Mitch and not to offend...how old are you?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Chimaira - awesome band.

Sevendust's "Seasons" is one great album.

36CrazyFists' "A Snowcapped Romance" - great stuff.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Suitman said:
Best band ever - Emerson Lake and Palmer.
Yes come a close second.

Suity

I thought you liked the Village People, Fruity

I should tell, but I used to dress up as the construction worker and hang around night clubs

It used to drvie the women crazy

Suitman

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I thought you liked the Village People, Fruity

I should tell, but I used to dress up as the construction worker and hang around night clubs

I WAS the Construction Worker in Villiage People.

Suity

Phillips

Referee
Mezmerize is System of a Downs best album by far.

my favourite song would have to be Radio/Video

Toxicity was good, but not great

Phillips

Referee
American Head Charge, Adema, Alien Ant Farm, Bleeding Through, Bobaflex, Coal Chamber, Chimaira, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Demon Hunter, Dry Kill Logic, DevilDriver, Downthesun, E-Town Concrete, Evanescence, Element Eighty, Five Pointe O, (hed pe), In Flames, Ill Nino, Korn, Killswitch Engage, Kittie, Lacuna Coil, Limp Bizkit, Lamb of God, Mudvayne, Machine Head, Mushroomhead, Motograter, Orgy, Otep, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd, Rammstein, Slaves on Dope, Slipknot, Soulfly, System of a Down, Static X, Stone Sour, Still Remains, Switched

all great bands
cool.gif

hopefully on Monday, i can get downtown and get a couple more C/Ds (Rammstein, DevilDriver & Mudvayne)

im pissed that the music store doesnt have my favourite bands album...Bobaflex, possibly the greatest band in the world or close to it