What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music DVD's

Southernsaint

Staff member
Samwise said:
A big sh!t yeah to the John Safrans Music Jamboree DVD, i love where he cuts footloose at his old jewish school, also the is beck a scientologist? theory.

Also this is spinal tap - i think its funnier with the commentary on.

as for buying proper music DVDs i have none. I prefer to listen to music rather than watch it.

"It was only later in the week that John realised the irony in taking (Kevin) Bacon to a Jewish School"

Cheers,
Ben S.

*melliez*

Juniors
Deftones - Music in High Places is good.

Onlything wrong with it is the fact that it is acoustic, which isn't a good thing when it comes to Deftones, but still worthy of watching.

Red Bear

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Samwise said:
A big sh!t yeah to the John Safrans Music Jamboree DVD, i love where he cuts footloose at his old jewish school, also the is beck a scientologist? theory.

Also this is spinal tap - i think its funnier with the commentary on.

as for buying proper music DVDs i have none. I prefer to listen to music rather than watch it.

"It was only later in the week that John realised the irony in taking (Kevin) Bacon to a Jewish School"

Cheers,
Ben S.
haha :lol: Great show, reminding me of the different bits.

MILLWALL

Juniors
OPETHS DVD
DIMMU BORGIR - WORLD MISANTHROPY
REEL BIG FISH LIVE AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES
GOLDFINGER - LIVE AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES
BEATLES ANTHOLOGY
PINK FLOYD
ALL THE DOORS
LED ZEP

aphelion

Juniors
John Safran's DVD is essential.
Fear Factory's "Digital Connectivity" was surprisingly good.
Rammstein "Live Aus Berlin" is great, as it includes their whole performance setup, not the scaled down version that the rest of the world gets when they venture outside Deutschland. Make sure you get the uncensored version though.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Muse - Hullabaloo live at Paris

A fantastic spectacle, really well shot with cameras on the necks of a couple of the guitars and microphones. Multi-angle on a couple of songs as well. Well worth it.