What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Trivia Thread

les norton

First Grade
Ahhhh thank god....I felt like I had failed your lovely topic...stoked it is no longer my q.

Your up syd...:D

m0j0

Bench
Only one time in history has one family had three generations in a row that have produced number one hits. Name the artists and songs.

m0j0

Bench
The Ozzie Nelson Orchestra went No. 1 in 1932 with "And Then Some"
Rick Nelson had two No. 1's in 1961 with "Poor Little Fool" and "Travelin' Man"
Nelson (brothers Matthew and Gunnar) had a No. 1 1990 with "(I Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection"

m0j0

Bench
Which band infamously placed a ban on a specific colour of M&M's backstage in their rider that lasted for a number of years? What colour M&M was banned?

Azkatro

First Grade
Awesome!

Whitney Houston is famous for having 7 consecutive singles to reach #1 on the US Billboard charts. What most people don't know is that she made the record on a technicality - she released a single after The Greatest Love Of All which didn't even make the mainstream chart (hence the technicality). It did however reach #10 on the R&B charts.

What was the song?

m0j0

Bench
Whitney Houston is not exactly my field of expertise so I needed some help with this one.

Thinking About You
released between Saving and How Will I Know

edit: Just realised you said it was released after The Greatest Love Of All, so I think I might be wrong.

m0j0

Bench
While we're on Whitney Houston, which artist/album took over from Whitney's record of biggest selling debut album?

Azkatro

First Grade
I'll take a pot shot first before hitting the search engines :D

Was it Boyz II Men's effort? Dunno the name... End of the Road? If not that then my next guess would be Mariah :)

Latest posts