What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

eels4lyf

I had to hav a laugh at what des had to say at the press conference. He had every right to complain about his side giving away silly penalties but geez, the penalty count was 8-1 in the second half and manly still struggled.

But the real clanger came when he said "i really dont know how much better they were than us". Now come on credit where credit is due des your team got pumped, and even when they were committing rugby league suicide manly still couldnt stage a fight back. Penrith outplayed manly throughout the game hence the end scoreline. Now i'm not saying manly should win every game they play coz that is next to impossibe and from mine they are still the number 2 team. (storm are still just ahead). But with the panthers doing everything in their power to lose the game, and with manly playing the steely, grinding football they are . . . i really expected them to get up.

IMO i would love to buy orford for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth. He is rubbish. And although he didnt have his usual stand out performance MONAS is the form half for NSW at the momment and it will be sad to see him go. He should be Number 7, but nahhhh form doesnt count for much these days does it.

Just a thought . . .

willvillain

Juniors
We hardly got pumped. We were beaten by one try. We should've got pumped. Clark kept us in the game. Didn't hear what Dessie had to say though he often talks about the ref. Not sure how he could've used it as an excuse last night though...

IMO i would love to buy orford for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth

Love that quote though. Love it.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Dude you are a halfwit. Read a book or something cause you sound like a 5 year old.

Why is Des a sore loser for saying that his side gave away silly penalties? That is what a press conference is for you dipsh!t!

We got pumped? Please we probably made about the same number of linebreaks as the Panthers, our finishing let us down.

TITAN1

Juniors
No,hes a sore loser for not giving credit to penriff..sounded a bit like stuart after the g.f loss to penriff

winnyason

Juniors
please parra idiot, we played a team that played there best all year, we where rubbish.
defence the panther where geting 6o to 70 metres per carry then the young kid in the centres guided lewis pass him both times.
put to that des thinking of lyon is a 6 please, bagging us, your last two wins a understrength cowboys & basically waiting for vatuvai to stuff hardly looking like title contenders the eels.
tim smith as always will go missing.

chileman

Coach
At least we've only had to be sore losers twice this season......:sarcasm: took alot of time I'm guessing to start a thread like this, don't know of ANY other team in the comp that does enjoy losing, especially Parra fans, I'm sure you and your team and your coach love losing :roll: yeah right!
Penrith were better on the night!

eels4lyf

ok you are all a bunch of tools.

i'm not even gonna bother trying to explain coz you wont understand where i am coming from. I hate losing and i'm sure everyone within the parra club are also. But when your team loses, and really only scored through the opposition giving them countless opportunities on the back of an 8-1 second half penalty count, and stupid mistakes, as a coach you should give the opposition credit for a gutsy win. Especially when the team you coach is leading th comp quite convincingly.

Instead of saying "we were rubbish", and "i really dont know how much better they were than us", give some credit to them by saying "they played well and deserved the win, we were rubbish and they took full advantage". Why cant u manly supporters see things unbiased. The hypocrisy throughout your club is overwhelming.

Garts

Bench
Didnt see the press conference however we were not playing the eels so I see no need for you be trawling around in this forum, just wait till our rematch later this season then fish all you like!!!!

eels4lyf

unfortunately when you have a good strong solid starting side and continue to BUY the rest of the league, good young talents like burns will leave. Its a shame to see them both leave manly . . . actually no its not!

Tommax25

Bench
eels4lyf said:
unfortunately when you have a good strong solid starting side and continue to BUY the rest of the league, good young talents like burns will leave. Its a shame to see them both leave manly . . . actually no its not!

buy? what do you mean by buy? Oh, I think I get what you meant, you meant signing off-contract players not tied to any club. Whats wrong with that? This is rugby league, not soccer, clubs dont buy players, in that they pay a club money to take their player, manly have signed a lot of players but they stay in the salary cap as do every otehr club so I dont see how manly can have this "buying a premiership" sitgma. There was nothing stopping st george, newcastle, eels/ st helens wateva, melbourne paying the same as or more for thier off contract players, they chose to retain others. As for burns, he could get more money elsewhere and a starting position so good luck to him, but he leaves not as a manly player at the end of 2007, but as a guy who wants to play footy for whoevers wants him, so I hope the cowboys dont get accused of trying to buy a premiership over that.

EelGirl

Juniors
dont care what you think of me or my club, I just put a smilie and wallah it gone, strange thing to deleate, it was not rude or anything, but hay no body could say anything bad about you "poo hole" or a club. PS: check the droppings im sure this is heading there

wittyfan

Referee
Watmough's going to NZ to play basketball.

200604.jpg

canteen worker

Juniors
Why is this Wittyfan still here. I thought he was going to stay away if Manly beat the Warriors.

Don't the Warriors have a home page?