What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

sarahk

Juniors
Simostorm, i bet you you're a closet Hayne lover and you've got his posters all over your bedroom. You're trying really hard to convince EVERYONE that Hayne is crap and played crap that you keep posting anywhere and eveywhere about his performance on Wed. I think there's more to it.... it's ok to like boys simo.....

simostorm

Bench
Simostorm, i bet you you're a closet Hayne lover and you've got his posters all over your bedroom. You're trying really hard to convince EVERYONE that Hayne is crap and played crap that you keep posting anywhere and eveywhere about his performance on Wed. I think there's more to it.... it's ok to like boys simo.....

hehe.. your such a rookie at this.

Ulysseus

Bench
Considering most idiots drag others down to their level and win by experience, what hope does he have against a seasoned veteran such as yourself simo :)

simostorm

Bench
Parramatta showed tonight they are noithin more then Pretenders.
Hayne only plays well vs bottom 8 teams.

And what about Parramatta fans leaving the games with 15 minutes to go?

Are these the most disgracful supporters in the game? Yes they are.

:lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
once the eels bandwagon gets home you'll get a hiding in this thread. you're just jealous of their team.

they should be home soon, they all left with 15 minutes to go.

Ulysseus

Bench
plane-crash.jpg

Hayne Plane

rio-carnival.jpg

Carney - val

Eelogical

Referee
Fishing at low tide eh Simo? Roosters did a number on the Eels no question about it. Shown the door?....well, they were tonight. Roosters are playing well.........let's see how well they are going come clover time. Eels will be doing extra training this week I feel...............................................

OVP

Coach
Easts have won the penalty count 5 times in their last 45 games, and 11 times in the last 69 games.

Looks like daddy Finch didnt like the FOFF. Watch out Robert, FOFF2 is coming to a store near you :lol:

dollyhands

Juniors
Eels are a nothing team/club. And before all the Eel supporters get on here defending their team you should have a good hard look at yourself for leaving early. You all just prove the the Eels have no place in the NRL. Shambles of a club.

Doomednow

Bench
Eels may have been shown up severely tonight and they're bandwagon fans being well and truly revealed for what they are....

But I wish my team had a "superstar" player that would draw in all those fans instead of the miserable turn out we get. Regardless of consistency in form and ability, locking down Hayne as an eels player was a decisive win for the club, ensured hordes of renewed memberships and ticket sales - even if its only for a couple of weeks a year.

In the short term at least.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Parramatta showed tonight they are noithin more then Pretenders.
Hayne only plays well vs bottom 8 teams.

And what about Parramatta fans leaving the games with 15 minutes to go?

Are these the most disgracful supporters in the game? Yes they are.

:lol:
LOL, disgraceful?
Disgraceful is trying to troll another teams fans after your own team was shown the door a long time ago for being cheating scum.:lol:

Even with that illegal team the Storm got smashed by the Eels last time they played. We're not out of it yet, we can still make the finals, can the Storm? :lol:

Anyway, tonight we were beaten by a team that played great, the Roosters were the better team. Although they did get some help from Hayne not knowing how to play the fullback position properly. I think Smithy did a number on him, the Roosters made him look very ordinary.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Gunna agree with simostorm on this. That was the best Parra have played all year. A truly terrible performance by the Roosters. Bombed try after try.

Yet hammered em.