What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

simostorm

Bench
Simo give it a rest will ya? Seriously. Build a bridge and get over it, no wait, strike that, get UNDER it with the rest of the trolls.
Boring!!

See the where this thread is.. this is simostorm's suppositions..
Its mine to write what i like.. if you dont like it.. dont read it.

Eels Dude

Coach
See the where this thread is.. this is simostorm's suppositions..
Its mine to write what i like.. if you dont like it.. dont read it.

Then how about you keep all your stupid opinions in just this ONE thread instead of starting new ones every time you feel like some extra attention.

gronkathon

First Grade
Simostorm how would you address the fact that Bellamy has never won a legitimate premiership in his adult life?

He still took a premiership ring in 1989 and never made it off the bench and his coaching achiements now only legitimatley cover getting pantsed year after year by Qld.

simostorm

Bench
Simostorm how would you address the fact that Bellamy has never won a legitimate premiership in his adult life?

He still took a premiership ring in 1989 and never made it off the bench and his coaching achiements now only legitimatley cover getting pantsed year after year by Qld.

What does it matter whether youve won a legitimate premiership or not?

Look at the Tigers and Tim Sheens, one of the most successful coaches of the past couple of decades and most of there moron fans amongst others what him gone. :lol::lol::lol: Pretty lousy.

So what good does that statistic matter?

What do you think about Tim Sheens having won aperent legitimate premierships and now majority want him booted?

gronkathon

First Grade
What does it matter whether youve won a legitimate premiership or not?

Look at the Tigers and Tim Sheens, one of the most successful coaches of the past couple of decades and most of there moron fans amongst others what him gone. :lol::lol::lol: Pretty lousy.

So what good does that statistic matter?

What do you think about Tim Sheens having won aperent legitimate premierships and now majority want him booted?

It's fans opinion.

Fact is Bellamy has never won anything legitimatley

simostorm

Bench
Good. Im glad he got off. The big stars should always be available for the big games. I hope the NRL keep this up.

simostorm

Bench
Did the Judiciary deliberately let Hayne off for Origin?

easy question. Just interested to see if ppl think it was deliberate or not.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Of course.

Whilst I don't think there was too much in it, he SHOULD have been suspended because what he did was dumb and against the rules.

But he's Jarryd Hayne - reigning Dally M medallist and NSW's only chance (pretty much) at remaining competitive. Of course there was some back room politics involved.

Mind you, the battle between Slater and Hayne in Origin II now that they will both be lining up against one another SHOULD be worth the price of admission on its own.

Eels Dude

Coach
I can say even as an Eels supporter, that this result is very suspicious especially when you consider he got off last year too in the prelim. I don't mind overall though as players shouldn't have to miss big games for little things like this. So common sense prevails.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And Lewis, who didn't deserve suspension. Was the sacrifice for Hayne.

I'm disgusted at that. Luke Lewis is a gentleman on and off the field and should never have even been cited to begin with.

Hayne, as good a player as he is, has a tendency to do dumb things on the footy field and get away with it. It disappoints me.

little_aza

Juniors
Of course he did. While being objective and applying the rules to everyone is desired, this is one of those situations where being subjective isn't a bad thing. Imagine the outcome if he was suspended? Origin II would be a lesser game. Say what you will, but it's better for the game as a whole that he's there.

And I agree, it's a pity Lewis didn't get the same degree of subjectivity.