What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY opinion of everyone

Pink_Sharkie said:
I think sumone shud give me a opinion im important no not really but i think ur all kewls

You're a girl right?? I'm sure if you posted your pic you would get plenty of opinions from people.. ;-)

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
I will tomoz i got sum pics from the day after my b'day cept i dont know how to put em up so i will get a friend to do it :D

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
Lol we all went to kiama and ate pizza then we came bak to mine l8 and a8 more pizza then we went walking and annoyed ppl then we went rowing :lol: we forgot the awes :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Coconuto

Bench
Out of curiosty, who the hell asked for this guys opinion anyways? Couldn't you have posted it at the bottom of someone elses 'My Opinion' thread? F*ck me dead... #-o

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
Lol it was in a river but we also forgot to put the plug in the boat so we got all wet we ate like 3 pizzas all together between like 8 of us :D

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Jordovski said:
Hey Phantom, you know me from way back. I'd love your opinion on me 8)

Ah yes we do go way back. You're a great person Jord. Your 35 posts have been of much higher quality than Madunit & Earl's entire catalogues.

Pink Sharkie - Bubbly, sweet and definitely a lot cooler than TB & Panthers Gurl. But you're almost highjacking my thread with your sweetness. :x

Machiavelli

Juniors
Is this merkin still bitching about everyone else?

Whats wrong you impish silhouette of a human? No one wants to talk to you so your going to pass judgement on everyone are you?

You are a f**kwit, piss off!!

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Machiavelli said:
Is this merkin still bitching about everyone else?

Whats wrong you impish silhouette of a human? No one wants to talk to you so your going to pass judgement on everyone are you?

You are a f***wit, piss off!!

People in glass houses shouldn't be tossing boulders round.

Melstar said:
alright PP, hit me...

Hit you? One more time? Like Justin did Britney? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whoooooo!..er whoo? :cry: Anyway I think you're a lovely girl. And most definitely not an airhead like some of these other "chicks"

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Houdini said:
PP where's your enlightening opinion of me?

I knew I was forgetting someone important. You're a favourite of the Phantom's. You're much too attractive and intelligent to be going to Wonderland with madunit. You gave him a chance, and he didn't even show up. For that alone I think madunit should get banned. He didn't stand Ron, Half & parrawhatshisname up, which just goes to show that Unit would rather play "grabarse" with males than an attractive girl.

Latest posts