What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY opinion of everyone

Phantom Poster

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Yes, but you said "naivity" was correct.

You are exasperatingly annoying PP

Indeed I did. You got me. I spelt a word wrong. I'm so sorry.

Thank you for going to the trouble of thinking of such a colourful adjective to describe me astro. I'm flattered.

Dilmah. Did you know your name SPELT backwards is "Ham Lid?" Just some "food" for thought.

astrogirl

First Grade
Phantom Poster said:
astrogirl said:
Yes, but you said "naivity" was correct.

You are exasperatingly annoying PP

Indeed I did. You got me. I spelt a word wrong. I'm so sorry.

Thank you for going to the trouble of thinking of such a colourful adjective to describe me astro. I'm flattered.
Don't be. I'm only typing the words I would speak in real life.

I don't care if ppl spell things wrong, but you made an assertion that suggested you knew how to spell it. So I was just doing you a favour and letting you know.

Phantom Poster

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Don't be. I'm only typing the words I would speak in real life.

I don't care if ppl spell things wrong, but you made an assertion that suggested you knew how to spell it. So I was just doing you a favour and letting you know.

Thank you so much for letting me know. I'll just have to strenuously watch my I's & E's for the duration of my tenure.

..By the way you spelt "people" incorrectly.

Jess said:
PP, if I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?

Of course. As long as we had some douche bag's handy. But would you hug me if I spelt a word wrong? I can't handle that pressure.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You moron.

You got nailed and now you're using sarcasm to try and save face. Truly pathetic.

astrogirl

First Grade
PP, you are freak. I only corrected your spelling because you pretended to know how to spell something, but got it wrong.

I don't even know why I bother explaining to you.

Btw, "ppl" is an abbreviation.

And before you ask, btw = by the way :roll:

Matt23

Staff member
Yep the Phantom phony just proved to us all that he does indeed have nothing :roll:

Jess

Juniors
Phantom Poster said:
Jess said:
PP, if I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?

Of course. As long as we had some douche bag's handy. But would you hug me if I spelt a word wrong? I can't handle that pressure.

Meh probably not..I have standards, you should know this

Phantom Poster

Juniors
madunit said:
You moron.

You got nailed and now you're using sarcasm to try and save face. Truly pathetic.

Hey I was just trying to back YOU up. Don't desert me now. You're ungreatf..oops I mean ungrateful.

Astro, have you ever thought of entering one of those spelling bees? I reckon you'd clean house.

Latest posts