What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY opinion of everyone

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We got one Houdini :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
PP, what are your thoughts on Laurie Daley? He was a pretty decent footy player, come from out my way too.

Phantom Poster

Juniors
haha yeah shit what am I thinking. It had to be a piss take. (much like me) There's no way a girl would wanna meet the unit. Except maybe crazyunit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phantom Poster said:
haha yeah sh*t what am I thinking. It had to be a piss take. (much like me) There's no way a girl would wanna meet the unit. Except maybe crazyunit.
You'd be surprised who I've met from here and who I happen to have great affiliations with. I will not take you naivity (sp?) to heart as I know that you don't know crap about me at all.

Thank you for wasting your time.

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Of course you spelt it right. You're madunit. You have that amazingly wide knowlegde of anything and everything. Don't ever let me catch you doubting yourself like that again.

Andy

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

Unreal!! This guy EDIT: PERSON kicks my ass!

Phantom Poster, you're a legend!! :lol:

Although I wish you gave me a serve... :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Phantom Poster said:
Of course you spelt it right. You're madunit. You have that amazingly wide knowlegde of anything and everything. Don't ever let me catch you doubting yourself like that again.
Actually PP you are wrong.

It's naivety.

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Andy said:
:lol: :lol:

Unreal!! This guy kicks my ass!

Phantom Poster, you're a legend!! :lol:

Although I wish you gave me a serve... :lol:

You're the one person who has no chance of ever getting a serve. Sorry champ. That would be like Karmichael Hunt turning up at Broncos training and telling Darren Lockyer he's better. You're the orginiator.

Phantom Poster

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Phantom Poster said:
Actually PP you are wrong.

It's naivety.

Hey go talk to madunit. He's the genius

It can also be spelt naiveté. Accoring to dictionary.com

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never seriously claimed to be intelligent, the quote was made by a friend of mine and I found it to be quite funny, as should everyone else.

Some people #-o

Latest posts