What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My QLD Team

Mr Saab

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
watch the raiders game again, slater had an absolute blinder.

HUNT had been f**kin Average, get some eyes old mate, one good game out of four.

How long have you been watching football for? 5 minutes?
You have NFI how it works with being selected for rep football.
Slater will not be the QLD fullback...QUOTE ME ON THAT (3 injuries permitting of course)

Hodges on the wing :lol: :lol: :lol:
The BEST center in the game playing on the wing. Please, stop...now.
Nate Myles on your bench...????????????
Go back to the NRL forum and make threads about composite teams or whatever other crap threads you create.

Cowgirl86 said:
What?!
Did you not watch the game on Saturday night?
Matt Bowen single handedly won us the game,we had barely minutes to get back into it and he scored the last try and kicked the winning field goal.

Jeez I swear some people have no f**king idea:roll:

The sad fact is,Hunt is the default choice as he's reliable....selectors won't take a chance and pick Bowen again...which is a real shame.

Slater probably single handedly beat the raiders the other week, really he was the only difference i saw from the two teams, inglis wasnt that great, very determined raiders side too.

more chance slater will be picked than bowen, slater is in form, and as you said they wont risk bowen again, as at rep level he can be a bit shaky, slater at rep level is a better half of his nrl game

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Slater probably single handedly beat the raiders the other week, really he was the only difference i saw from the two teams, inglis wasnt that great, very determined raiders side too.

more chance slater will be picked than bowen, slater is in form, and as you said they wont risk bowen again, as at rep level he can be a bit shaky, slater at rep level is a better half of his nrl game

perhaps you dont remember Origin 2 2005 when Johns bombed Slater out of the game in the second half

Mr Saab said:
How long have you been watching football for? 5 minutes?
You have NFI how it works with being selected for rep football.
Slater will not be the QLD fullback...QUOTE ME ON THAT (3 injuries permitting of course)

Hodges on the wing :lol: :lol: :lol:
The BEST center in the game playing on the wing. Please, stop...now.
Nate Myles on your bench...????????????
Go back to the NRL forum and make threads about composite teams or whatever other crap threads you create.

tonga deserves to be there, and hodges isnt a playmaker as such, inglis needs to be as close to the middle as possible, hodges will do fine at wing, tonga cant play wing if his life depends on it, but imo qld need inglis as a 3rd playmaker.

Mr Saab

Referee
Wow, slater had a great game vs the potential wooden spoon raiders.
I guess with that logic PJ MArsh should be the QLD hooker for his great game vs the Raiders on sat night.

Mr Saab

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
tonga deserves to be there, and hodges isnt a playmaker as such, inglis needs to be as close to the middle as possible, hodges will do fine at wing, tonga cant play wing if his life depends on it, but imo qld need inglis as a 3rd playmaker.

Hahaha...you are funny.
Have you watched and Bronco games in 2006/7? Especially 2007.
Hodges would do SHYTE on the wing. He is not a wingers ahole.
Tonga does not deserve to be there over Hodges.
You are a funny fellow

ut
Pistol said:
perhaps you dont remember Origin 2 2005 when Johns bombed Slater out of the game in the second half

what about his attacking efforts ???, that was pisses me off with people on this forum, everytime there debating against me, they always look towards the cons of the player, when there pros clearly stand out more.

stop being negative ffs

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
ut

what about his attacking efforts ???, that was pisses me off with people on this forum, everytime there debating against me, they always look towards the cons of the player, when there pros clearly stand out more.

stop being negative ffs

maybe because you're talking rubbish

have you even had a look at how the sides get selected?????

Mr Saab said:
Hahaha...you are funny.
Have you watched and Bronco games in 2006/7? Especially 2007.
Hodges would do SHYTE on the wing. He is not a wingers ahole.
Tonga does not deserve to be there over Hodges.
You are a funny fellow

your pretty much saying, hodges would be non-existant on the wing, a player with class, could do fine anywhere in the backline in this case, its like saying, inglis would be crap at hooker.

tonga needs to be there, no debate about that, only other way i can see it, that maybe hodges to fullback, and slater to wing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yes, inglis would be crap @ Hooker. (seriously, book yourself into a drug clinic)
Hodges is a class center. The best in the world at present. Why, oh why would you move him to accomodate Tonga

Pistol said:
maybe because you're talking rubbish

have you even had a look at how the sides get selected?????

slater= better form than hunt, plus has the origin reputation as well for the selectors to pick him

hunt works well with lockyer yeah, but its thurston he is with at halfback, and with inglis acting as a 3rd playmaker, queensland dont have to go as far as a hunt/lockyer combo

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
your pretty much saying, hodges would be non-existant on the wing, a player with class, could do fine anywhere in the backline in this case, its like saying, inglis would be crap at hooker.

tonga needs to be there, no debate about that, only other way i can see it, that maybe hodges to fullback, and slater to wing.

hodges has been diabolical on the wing. much better in the centres

willie tonga, has a way to go before he can be considered for origin

Mr Saab

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
slater= better form than hunt, plus has the origin reputation as well for the selectors to pick him

What rep would that be oh wise one?
Scoring one great try game 2 2004?

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:

hunt works well with lockyer yeah, but its thurston he is with at halfback, and with inglis acting as a 3rd playmaker, queensland dont have to go as far as a hunt/lockyer combo

Slater has that chip and chase try, thats hardly a reputation

hunt = Australian fullback, premiership winner, Broncos fullback who works with Lockyer who is

QLD captain.

Inglis as a third playmaker.... perhaps you might like to watch the storm games this season

hasnt lived up to the hype as a stand off... much better in the three quarter line atm

Mr Saab said:
Yes, inglis would be crap @ Hooker. (seriously, book yourself into a drug clinic)
Hodges is a class center. The best in the world at present. Why, oh why would you move him to accomodate Tonga

dont judge a book by its cover, inglis can do anything that is set for him as a task.

sure he is, but why leave out a guy, that deserves to be there, when hodges will have just as much part in the game as a winger.

who will go winger then ??? guess what, it would have to be slater, no one else has been in form for queensland in the wing spot, so i guess slater has to be there

yawn

Juniors
Matt bowen is wasted on the bench. he should be fullback or not in the team imo. id have 4 forwards on the bench. the smallest bench player would be like lock who could play centre.

he has done 1 good thing (a lucky intercept that had nothing to do with his positional play or coming off the bench) out of about 6 games or something like that.

u could have hunt on the bench as a lock,hooker,back imo.

hodges has poor defence.

it would be interesting to put lockyer,inglis,etc. or sum1 at hooker but you'd need a big centre to move into the forwards in defence.

That ashley graham guy i would pick as the first centre. And maybe that islander bloke from melbourne storm as the other centre.

Id have

1. Bowen
2.Hunt
3. Graham
4. Islander dude from melbourne storm. he has a unique running style. really quick action. lots of air time on his run. his name escapes me
5. Inglis
6.Lockyer
7. Thurston.
8.Petero
9. C.smith
10.Kaufusi

dont know the rest.

any1 got da official list of qld players?

hodges n tate r not the best centres imo.

Pistol

Coach
yawn said:
Matt bowen is wasted on the bench. he should be fullback or not in the team imo. id have 4 forwards on the bench. the smallest bench player would be like lock who could play centre.

he has done 1 good thing (a lucky intercept that had nothing to do with his positional play or coming off the bench) out of about 6 games or something like that.

u could have hunt on the bench as a lock,hooker,back imo.

hodges has poor defence.

thats berrigans job

Pistol said:
Slater has that chip and chase try, thats hardly a reputation

hunt = Australian fullback, premiership winner, Broncos fullback who works with Lockyer who is

QLD captain.

Inglis as a third playmaker.... perhaps you might like to watch the storm games this season

hasnt lived up to the hype as a stand off... much better in the three quarter line atm

slater has the same credentials as hunt, yet you dont even mention them

Aus Fullback, premiership winner, can work on his own without needing a great five eighth, really scotty hill wasnt the worlds best five eighth.

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
slater has the same credentials as hunt, yet you dont even mention them

Aus Fullback, premiership winner, can work on his own without needing a great five eighth, really scotty hill wasnt the worlds best five eighth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf

too early for alcohol

wat the hell has scott hill got to do with this discussion

i suppose you want him to come back, break the rules and play for qld too, ignoring the fact he has played for NSW

Latest posts