What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY SPRAY - For what its worth - by Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Tonights game is a perfect example of why our trophy cabinet is bare.

Read some of the other comments in other threads - the stats men can break em down.... make some look good - blame others. Our club are imposters, with a capitol "I"

This game was one that we had to win to be up there at the end of the year. We had to win this one convincingly.... f**k the representative game coming up. The top clubs have copped that sh!t for years with player numbers involved.

We had to win this one to be on a roll for whats coming up. We farked up badly.

You will never win a comp when you cant organise to score a try when embedded in the opponents 20 metres. Our mob were like headless chooks. If it (the problem) doesn't get addressed then it will be the same old same old. It wasn't like the Knights were pounding us with bone jarring brilliant defence.... our blokes just had no idea what was going to happen.

Watch a Scott Prince or Thurston or the top shelfers.... its like clockwork. Two up then this is on - if it don't work its then Plan B....

Its been stated numerous times before - - Kimmorley has a sh!t load of ticker, tackles well - tries to lead by example. But with him at the helm we will be lucky to come 7th.
But some here will be happy that we made the 8 yet again.

That idiot that went back to fullback after Kearney went off is an embarrasment. He has no ticker and does not deserve the privilege of playing first grade. I pointed out to those around me at the local watering hole to watch his efforts in kick returns and his body language as he is about to be tackled.

His kick for Pomm was a big case of more arse then class. Those that tell you different are playing with themselves...

I think Ricky should make a lot of the players bring their scrapbooks to the next training session and have a public burning. A few might just be suffering from bigheaditis.

Thats my spray... I wont even regurgitate those f**king despicable jerseys.

And dont even start trying to blame the dickhead whistle blower. Yes he was a dickhead, but he didnt cause us to loose 80minutes of rugby league. The fault lies squarely with the majority of those blokes who should of been wearing the skyblue black and white.

Okay I've finished... I am stepping down off my fruitbox.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

cheese

Bench
haha ...great to see the serious side of you quigs.

Agree 100% .....We're a two try team, and it's just not good enough, no matter how you paint it.

spider

Coach
cheese said:
haha ...great to see the serious side of you quigs.

Agree 100% .....We're a two try team, and it's just not good enough, no matter how you paint it.
dont drop simmo then - we'll be a 'no try' team...

coolumsharkie

Referee
You have read every Sharks supporters mind there Quigs well said.

Body language is the key, these guys are f**kin hoaxes.

Kimmorely is a yesterday, Mullen is today. Seymour is a reserve grade player.

The rest of them can go and get f**ked

imasharkie

Coach
We need Dysee on the field.

Well said Mr.Quiggs.

I vote for you to replace Mr. P. Beattie at the next election.

Quigs

Immortal
spider said:
dont drop simmo then - we'll be a 'no try' team...

Spider - I knew we were in for another great Simmo night as soon as i saw him field the high kick down his wing in the first half. Not a Newie in sight, no pressure what so ever on him - whats he do.... looks left ... looks right. then instead of putting his head down arse up and scamper back up the field at a rate of knotts, whats he do ... stops dead and throws a 20 metre pass back to a flat footed Kearney "here you do something with it" (Simmo should of been watching stupid Maddog style of play - its called trying to make some hard yards.)

nah its April and Ive had a gutfull of listening to excuses... reading stats and hearing sh!t.

Its time to put up or f**k off. I dont want to right off another season in May again.

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Simmo seemed half hearted when he ran down the touch line, and threw the pass inside to Anderson.

Anderson should have caught the thing, but if Simmo had of run harder he either scores himself or makes Anderson's job easier.

Pommeroy and Anderson are clumsy oxs.

Quigs

Immortal
imasharkie said:
We need Dysee on the field.

Well said Mr.Quiggs.

I vote for you to replace Mr. P. Beattie at the next election.

I can't Ima.

I'm too corruptably honest... I'd tell em straight from the word go that I am in it to cop all the quids I could get and my favorite food is junketts

And stop trying to humour me, I am old and I am farkin cranky...

My beloved Sharks again caused me to be the butt of public humiliation in the bar of the Pine Beach Hotel...

Ive already kicked the dogs when I got home ...

Cheers
Quigs

spider

Coach
quigs ol' son - he scored 2 tries, set one up, threw a pass too ground which would have been another, and pulled a nice ball and hit to save a try

i think there are bigger let downs in our side tonight other than old simmo

sheros - he had a standing start, the cover was always going to narrow him down

Quigs

Immortal
Spide, his kick to the Pom was arse... not class

I'll back it in that he was going to kick for the corner, kick towards the tryline ... any thought of him banana kicking to the chest of Pom a-la Pele is crap.

Someone ought to take him by his hand and sit him down and make him watch videos of how mini, harmichael, matty, rhys and co attack the defence when returning upfield.

Nothing would be more inspirational to a tiring big forward to see your own fullback coming back up the field at you like that. Instead our blokes must look back and shudder.

Yeah he scored two tries, so what. I dispute the set up one off the kick.... the pass to the ground was called an attempted miraculous pass by the commentators ( more imposters there too) and it was still only the first tackle

I am not saying he was the reason why we lost ... but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.. and our chain is farkin weak.. in a lot of places too.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Simmo didnt seem half hearted when he put his body on the line to make a try saver a tackle before there first try.

That is what he gets paid to do .. he should be doing it every bloody tackle and be 100% in everything else he does on the paddock.

He is meant to be a bloody first grade rugby league player.

Cheers
Quigs

spider

Coach
that weak link is still scoring tries though quigs

now he sets 'em up too

watching the head on (im being serious) i reckon he was kicking out to the flank at pom

but as i said - he would never be able to do it again

but it still reads as a 4 pointer assist

Quigs

Immortal
Seriously the only reason we had any chance of salvaging a result out of that debacle was because Giddly kicked the kick off out on the full....

Our blokes couldn't of scored in a Brothel on payday with their organised attempts tonight.

It was C grade stuff. There is no urgency in the play the balls when attacking the line...

it was sh!t.

The good thing that has come out of it. Is it is happening again now, in the early part of the season 07. If it gets addressed properly then who knows.

If it doesn't then I hope we dont get the chance to embarrass ourselves at the serious end of the comp.

I mean to say how hard is it to coach against a side that hits it up five times from dummy half...occasionally one pass to add some variety - has incredibly slow play the balls and has absolutely no idea of what to do when the whistleblower calls out fifth tackle.

Crickey even Ando could coach against those tactics.

Cheers
Quigs

Dave Q

Coach
Stop your whinging Quigs and get back on track.

How would you like to lose a game in the final fugging 5 seconds? The dog woke up in the next suburb!

But wheres youse went wrong, youse gave those knights fuggers a big fat juicy head-start. The point of no return. Joey-less jokes laffing at you gayly before they clocked off for awhile.

MAD DAWG MACDOUGAL and POLLY PUG POLGLASE tore through your lads like they were made of 300 year old crepe paper (like the pedetsrian overpasses on Quigrail).

Weak and insincere effort, easily destracted but youse, youse are still in the eight.

Take a few codeine's and have a good lie down.

Lemonades I hope Quigs.

spider

Coach
yeah quigs

im pissed off about the loss and our performance - though it has not come out in my posts

i can see yout point - to which i have not disagreed with