What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

andrew057

First Grade
Also may I just say Alpine Eagle... wowza

I was all over Minniesinger thought I was home for a nice win, then this brown and yellow flash from nowhere nutted me, unbelievable win.

Thats a horse going places, unreal run.

Some really great racing yesterday. The run by Pride of Dubai was also something special, especially considering Zahra on Fontiton nearly knocked him sideways entering the straight

First Seal was also really impressive. Sets up the Doncaster nicely with Hallowed Crown, the Jap horse and maybe Chautauqua.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Permit the dirty old thing knocked me out of the Quaddie in the last leg when I thought I was home.

Last time it won a f*cking race Carbine was still galloping around

:fist:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Japanese horses are too for these Aussie plodders

Real Impact 1
Shooting to Plod 0

Best one of the lot hasn't even run yet...

Tosen Stardom, Real Impact, World Ace = Jap Grp 3 horses

To The World = genuine Jap group 1 horse which = wind burn to Aussie Plodders

Lemon Squash

First Grade
To The World first up in the BMW this weekend.

If he brings anywhere near his best he will simply be winning this.

It's a decent enough field including the dominant Melbourne Cup winner, the other place getters from that race as well as Hartnell who has been outstanding at his two starts so far.

But TTW on form could just destroy them, he could be one of the best international horses to ever race in Australia, period.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was funny seeing the hype horse lose, the positive is I had Hartnell who was the star horse in the race, was thankfull every donkey kept backing the Japanese horse...$3.60 with the winner.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
To The World will win the QE, he was just outstayed in a race where he wasn't fully wound up.

These Jap horses have a stack of improvement in them. O'Shea himself said he was under no illusions that he will be a different opposition next start.

Remember Hanas Gold last year? Went woeful first up, then second up ran okay, then bolted in the All Aged Stakes. She is a Grp3 horse in Japan, TTW is class.

Also it wouldn't hurt if they hooked Nick Hall off

lockyno1

Post Whore
We will see. For all this hype, the horse has barely won anything, if it is shorter that $4.50, forget about it. not worth it, and can easily lose. The horse got so much hype out of getting a place as a $30-1 shot in a bunched finish in Japan. Hartnell dead set lapped him last weekend, if I was on one horse it would be Hartnell for the QE as well. If Protectionist wasn't running so awful I'd be backing that one before the Japanese horse too (good one for your first 4's and trifectas though).

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The great Beyond Thankful goes around tomorrow, he's right in the market so prepare for him to run like a busted

GongPanther

Referee
Should have put my first 4's and tris on last Sat.Got a callout for a pc repair and didn't get back for an hour or so.

The 2nd race in Melb...combined the tri and f4 paid around $7k.

Its about the 6th time that has happened...get a call out,come back home,check results,doh!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Was just doing some random searching and found that there is a newly turned 2yo by Zoffany called the Hayne Plane, slipper winner for sure :cool:

Latest posts