What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Changes.

With the corporate world expousing the virtues of name/ brand changes of Canterbury due to the recent allegations surrounding them, the issue is now quite simple to resolve!

A quick cross code flick is all that is required!!!

Canterbury will now be known as the Canterbury Saints whilst AFL team St. Kilda will become the Bulldogs!!!

Any further dilemmas which need rectifying just call me!!! Problem solved!!!! :D :D :D :shock:

Southernsaint

Staff member
There's already a team called Saints in the NRL - don't taint us with what they've "allegedly" done...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Kingytek

Juniors
Fanny Batter said:
i still think that the bulldogs should go back to be call canterbury bankstown bulldogs.

Yeah, me too. I liked how Cronulla brushed "The Sharks" and went back to Cronulla southerland Sharks. In saying that, did Manly go back to Manly Waringha?

Fanny Batter

Juniors
Manly have always been known as Manly Warringah. I like the fact that Cronulla have returned to their old name, rather than "Sharks"

t-ba

Post Whore
The Bulldogs should Change their Name to the Wellington Uruk-Hai...

t-ba

Post Whore
Yes, Manly Have always been Known as "Manly-Warringah". When the Northern Eagles were Running Around, the Lower Grades were "Manly-Warringah" and the Logo had "Manly-Warringah" around the Crest alongside "North Sydney" and "Central Coast".

At the Halfway point of 2002, both the Herald and the Telegraph referred to the Northern Eagles "Manly".

Raider_69

Post Whore
With the corporate world expousing the virtues of name/ brand changes of Canterbury due to the recent allegations surrounding them, the issue is now quite simple to resolve!

A quick cross code flick is all that is required!!!

Canterbury will now be known as the Canterbury Saints whilst AFL team St. Kilda will become the Bulldogs!!!

Any further dilemmas which need rectifying just call me!!! Problem solved!!!!

**cough cough**
:|

Fibroman

First Grade
You gymps should just lay off the bulldogs, and let them play footy, like they did last week ( very well ) against the eels. A couple of stuff ups by individual players shouldn't taint a whole club and the tradition that goes with it.

I make that comment as someone that doesn't particularly barrack for the dogs.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sheros los Deros said:
Southernsaint said:
There's already a team called Saints in the NRL - don't taint us with what they've "allegedly" done...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Hey Ben!

Up yours, cheers mate.

Sheros los Deros: !su madre es una puta!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Zoot said:
lol, anyone notice that Saint Kilda's logo thingy reads 'St KFC' :lol:

Yeah, I noticed that too. But then I though: "Hey, Warnie supports them" & now it makes a whole lot of sense!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts