What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name one Bolter for each of the Tri-Nations Squads

Jono078

Referee
brooksy19 said:
Pat Richards - England ?

I reckon hes a bolter for the roos squad he has been outstanding in the last 2 months.

IMO he is the best winger in the game, probably doesnt get involved as much as a few others, but he has been improving lately, really dissapointed he is leaving at the end of the year, but he is an awsome winger imo.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Aus: Nobody, they'll all be left out due to "lack of experience"
NZ: MoiMoi (if he beats the charge)
GB: Lee Briers (Johns will bring the best out in him and GB selectors will give him a chance)

Disco

Bench
Aus - i have absolutly no doubt that Ben Creagh will tour

as for england and the Kiwi's...........well who knows

Hurriflatch

Referee
Creagh is a Dragon and therefore can't be considered a bolter he would've had his bags packed 6 months ago, along with Dean Young, Lance Thompson and of course Barrett, Cooper, Gasnier, Ryles and Bailey.

Kiwis - Moimoi (if he beats the charge or at least gets a good enough downgrade)
Poms - Some South African :lol:
Aust - Lyon (shouldn't be allowed but I'm thinking he will)

jono078 said:
IMO he is the best winger in the game, probably doesnt get involved as much as a few others, but he has been improving lately, really dissapointed he is leaving at the end of the year, but he is an awsome winger imo.

I would have nominated him, but this is the reason i reckon he wont get picked.

Australia - Dean Young

Jono078

Referee
What about Riddell, he has been pretty good, can play backrow and would be an explosive hooker off the bench.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just tell Piggy that Maccas has a deal each try scored or setup gets you 1 free big mac.

He'll win the Tri Nations on his own.

seriously tho, Riddell has been very good in recent weeks but I can't see him making the sqaud unless a couple of others are injured.

Latest posts