What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Thomas

First Grade
Seriously, can't these dickheads use their brains?

I mean, have a drink or two but realise that some seedy incidents have taken place this year and perhaps lay off the booze until it quietens down?

I mean, how f**king hard is it to say no to another drink?

northwest9

Juniors
I think the best and only way to deal with this is to suspend Jason Ryles.

at least 3 weeks for this latest indiscretion

Brutus

Referee
Seriously, can't these dickheads use their brains?

I mean, have a drink or two but realise that some seedy incidents have taken place this year and perhaps lay off the booze until it quietens down?

I mean, how f**king hard is it to say no to another drink?

At least they didn't smear the walls of their room with food.

Kiki

First Grade
Akatro Nate should hire u as his publicist or something hey.

The only excuse Nate has is that he's a queenslander and may have had difficulty figuring out the wonders of modern plumbing.

You know what - I can actually state after this incident over many others that I am ashamed to tell people I am a rugby league supporter. I know this guy does not represent all that play the game but what type of person is he and how do we attract such low lifes to our game. Time for the NRL to have control over the players and not the individual clubs. Time to clean the rubbish out of our game for good.

Kiki

First Grade
I'm not ashamed to be a league fan but it is truly disgusting and embarrassing.

adamkungl

Immortal
You know what - I can actually state after this incident over many others that I am ashamed to tell people I am a rugby league supporter. I know this guy does not represent all that play the game but what type of person is he and how do we attract such low lifes to our game. Time for the NRL to have control over the players and not the individual clubs. Time to clean the rubbish out of our game for good.

Rugby League, has, and ALWAYS will, attract a wide range of people. Deal with it. Or we could go the Union way and select players from rich private schools. One way results in a popular game with some dickheads, the other in a game popular on the north shore of Sydney, full of rich kids.

Parra

Referee
Rugby League, has, and ALWAYS will, attract a wide range of people. Deal with it. Or we could go the Union way and select players from rich private schools. One way results in a popular game with some dickheads, the other in a game popular on the north shore of Sydney, full of rich kids.

The attitude of a right twat.

Look at the numbers of rugby players involved with village clubs, subbies and club rugby.

This reverse snobbery results in more chips-on-shoulders than anything else.

Garts

Bench
League has such a high % of bogan, uneducated spastics as fans and players. These things will keep happening. At least the on field product is top notch.

Didgi

The only excuse Nate has is that he's a queenslander and may have had difficulty figuring out the wonders of modern plumbing.

No. Just no.

I'm not ashamed to be a league fan but it is truly disgusting and embarrassing.

Kiki you may not be but I am a life long supporter and that is how I feel. Don't worry I will support this game until I die, but that does not change my feelings.

It may be a different debate but the NRL simply has to step in and take control of the players rather than the clubs. RL is competing against a number of sports for a share of the market place. Incidents like this do so much harm and must turn any potential supporter/supporter away from the game. :crazy:

Azkatro

First Grade

Well you really are a poster child for the "new wave" of youth tearing down the fabric of Aussie society as I knew it.

Now I'm not that old, but I'm old enough to remember a time where the following would have happened:

- Person/people that found Nate Myles in the state he was in would have helped him get back to his room, and subsequently told the hilarious story to all their friends
- The club, on behalf of Myles (if they even got involved) would apologise to the hotel and its staff and offer to help pay for any cleanup and embarrassment caused
- Nate Myles' coach and fellow senior players would have given him a boot up the arse for getting caught in a compromising position, coined him a new nickname along the lines of "Stinky" and never let him live it down
- Any fans who may have heard the story would have pissed themselves laughing, followed with a "poor bugger .. how would you be, naked, locked out of your room and needing to take a crap ... fair dinkum!"

Seriously, everybody here whinges about how the media treats this sh*t but the fans are the worst of all. You are the ones all lambasting every player for every minor incident, then totally contradicting yourselves by saying they are treated unfairly.

Kiki

First Grade
Hahahah the new wave of youth. I'm flattered u think I'm that young.

U seem really into this defence of public sh*tting. Something tells me u are a hallway dumper yourself?

ramble_on

Juniors
Azkatro.. you've come to the wrong place to talk sense... and the worst person to try it with....

Azkatro

First Grade
Hahahah the new wave of youth. I'm flattered u think I'm that young.

U seem really into this defence of public sh*tting. Something tells me u are a hallway dumper yourself?
No, can't say I've shat in a hallway, but I do understand the concept of benefit of the doubt!

Latest posts