What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Kiki

First Grade
Good one ramble.... because I'm the only one thinking it's gross and unacceptable.

Moffo

Referee
haha, i like the article...i think it was on news ltd.com that ended with 'a black eye for rugby league'. he must've been sh*tting it out hard if the turds were black!

simmo1

First Grade
Good one ramble.... because I'm the only one thinking it's gross and unacceptable.

Oh please, way worse things happen at sea.

This incident ranks way, way, way down the scale when compared to most other offield incidents this year.

squiddy

Juniors
This incident ranks way, way, way down the scale when compared to most other offield incidents this year.

It does ???? Really ???Your are kidding arn't you ? Tell that to the poor sap that had to pick it up , tell that to the poor family whose room it happened outside , Ok so he didnt hurt anybody but that does not make it acceptable at all .

Poor Brett Seymour got punted for a hell of a lot less than this - Myles is lucky he still has a contract IMO

_STING_

Juniors
You know what - I can actually state after this incident over many others that I am ashamed to tell people I am a rugby league supporter. I know this guy does not represent all that play the game but what type of person is he and how do we attract such low lifes to our game. Time for the NRL to have control over the players and not the individual clubs. Time to clean the rubbish out of our game for good.

Get off you high horse pal. What game are you going to tell people you support? AFL, Rugby Union, Soccer, NFL, Tour De France? I can give you examples of worse scenarios than what Nate did in all those sports. Maybe you can tell people you follow badmington. Plenty of chit chat about that sport around the coffee machine.

I don't condone what Nate did for one minute but most people here seem to have a good laugh about it.

What Nate did, what Friend did, what Freddie did, what Matty did, what Bird did, what Stewart did, happen in all walks (and sports) of life. They were all stupid mistakes and they all paid. Some paid for their mistakes more than others. But life still goes on and footy still goes on and we all love our sport and we all love our teams.

Do you really think anyone gives a sh!t about what sport you follow?

Azkatro....spot on mate.

adamkungl

Immortal
It does ???? Really ???Your are kidding arn't you ? Tell that to the poor sap that had to pick it up , tell that to the poor family whose room it happened outside , Ok so he didnt hurt anybody but that does not make it acceptable at all .

Poor Brett Seymour got punted for a hell of a lot less than this - Myles is lucky he still has a contract IMO

Yes you clown. Sexual assault, worse than sh*tting in a corrirdor. Drink driving, worse than sh*tting in a corridor. Glassing someone, worse than sh*tting in a corridor. Get some bloody perspective.

As for Seymour, I wish Sharks fans would stop bringing him up. It's their own club that dogged him twice, not the NRL, who handed out this punishment.

simmo1

First Grade

Tell him to pick it up then! Problem solved.

You saying this is worse than the brawls, glassings, arrests and sexual assaults stories we have been getting. Get a f**king grip.

matt

Juniors
Perhaps Nate was just trying to express himself artistically,Nothing a punch up the throat would't fix.

I say the NRL employs an arse kicker,old school Ex copper with size twelves,He can be titled the cleaner.
He fixes the problem and keeps it quiet,Saving the rest of us from being bored to tears.

Last edited:

matt

Juniors
The worst thing about Nate painting the walls is I will have to look at that Horsehead Magnay on thursday night..the trolll gets out at every chance,Thank god for the Mute.

League has such a high % of bogan, uneducated spastics as fans and players. These things will keep happening. At least the on field product is top notch.

Harsh call but true...the gene pool is shallow in the League population.

SBS2 had a one hour special about Nate Myles tonight.

TV Show Name: THE FABULOUS STORY OF POOP
Broadcast Date: Tuesday 7 July 2009
Channel: Free to Air / SBS2
Broadcast Time: 7.30 pm
Classifications: Other, PG (CC) WS
Timeslot Duration: 60 mins
The Revolution of the Throne - A scientific, humorous and unusual approach of investigating the taboo subject of human excrement.

Plumplechook

Juniors
Part of his punishment should be to repeat the famous Julian O'Neil tounge twister 3000 times while cleaning the public toilets at the SFS:

"shouldn't sh*t in Shlosshy's shoes,
shouldn't sh*t in Shlosshy's shoes,
shouldn't sh*t in Shlosshy's shoes,
shouldn't sh*t in Shlosshy's shoes," etc etc

[-X[-X[-X[-X[-X

Last edited:

MsStorm

Bench
Do these players, like Myles, actually know the difference between right and wrong and that they are responsible to this great game of rugby league, which actually pays their salaries:(

Latest posts