What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Do these players, like Myles, actually know the difference between right and wrong and that they are responsible to this great game of rugby league, which actually pays their salaries:(

Yes...Myles was right that he needed to crap but wrong that he did it on the carpet. Maybe he got them mixed up..

gong_eagle

First Grade
Part of his problem solved

180px-Windelfetischist.jpg

bobmar28

Bench
Thr ABC ran with this story all day yesterday. You give the friends of AFL a gift like this and they will milk it for all it's worth.

Raudonikis

Juniors
are some of you seriously trying to defend him?? oh man. come on people. i am all for league players being able to have a drink and have a normal life but getting blind drunk, naked and sh*tting in a hallway is not normal behaviour.

and if he had such a bad virus why was he out drinking??? i mean really.

Whats pathetic is bitches like you,you get on your moral high ground reguarding issues about players yet you are just another bitch who has no idea of what she is talkin about when it comes to actual footy matters, yet the mods here seem to love you and place u above people who really do know what they are talking about.you are are a waste of space:lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Whats pathetic is bitches like you,you get on your moral high ground reguarding issues about players yet you are just another bitch who has no idea of what she is talkin about when it comes to actual footy matters, yet the mods here seem to love you and place u above people who really do know what they are talking about.you are are a waste of space:lol:
Exhibit A

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
This is the absolute truth

Just need to understand your point here:

Some idiot gets so drunk, he sh*ts in a hotel hallway then stumbles around naked, off his dial.

Yet - you figure this is OK and start abusing people who think his behaviour is ordinary?

That sum it up?

_STING_

Juniors

HAHAHAHA
I was reading this with Tommy's voice and it actually sounded like something he would say.:lol:

Is that really you Tommy?

Raudonikis

Juniors
Just need to understand your point here:

Some idiot gets so drunk, he sh*ts in a hotel hallway then stumbles around naked, off his dial.

Yet - you figure this is OK and start abusing people who think his behaviour is ordinary?

That sum it up?

No not all mate,i dont condone that at all. i was making a comment about the .... that really only enters conversations about players indescretions and everyone knows thats what she does.Yet when she tries to talk actual footy matters she has absolutely no idea.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hahahah the new wave of youth. I'm flattered u think I'm that young.

U seem really into this defence of public sh*tting. Something tells me u are a hallway dumper yourself?
Only an idiot could come to a conclusion like that based on the zero evidence provided to prove such a point.

You'd be singing a different tune if it was a Dragons player caught up in this. Actually you'd be very quiet and hardly seen. Just like everyone else.

And your 'joke' about Queenslanders being stupid,

"The only excuse Nate has is that he's a queenslander and may have had difficulty figuring out the wonders of modern plumbing. "

How smart does it make NSW players when they aren't even smart enough to beat a team of players who you insinuate to be idiots? Moreso, the fact that idiots like yourself continue to support a mob of players who are inept at defeating such players in a best of 3 series, for 4 years straight.

Arguing against someone's opinion is fine, but trying to make a joke about a topic/subject, when you are clearly the joke, is proof enough of how intelligent and worthwhile your comments are.

[kiki]yeh but u suck and queenslands r dum[/kiki]

Last edited:

Raudonikis

Juniors
Only an idiot could come to a conclusion like that based on the zero evidence provided to prove such a point.

You'd be singing a different tune if it was a Dragons player caught up in this. Actually you'd be very quiet and hardly seen. Just like everyone else.

And your 'joke' about Queenslanders being stupid,

"The only excuse Nate has is that he's a queenslander and may have had difficulty figuring out the wonders of modern plumbing. "

How smart does it make NSW fans when they aren't even smart enough to beat a team of players who you insinuate to be idiots? Moreso, the fact that idiots like yourself continue to support a mob of players who are inept at defeating such players in a best of 3 series, for 4 years straight.

Arguing against someone's opinion is fine, but trying to make a joke about a topic/subject, when you are clearly the joke, is proof enough of how intelligent and worthwhile your comments are.

[kiki]yeh but u suck and queenslands r dum[/kiki]

I cant beat that, well said mate

Last edited:

Didgi

ouch.

Many papers are saying Myles will not get another cahnce at origin, because of this and all his other incidents, but Meninga has left the door open, saying he is loyal and willing to give anyine a go, but that at the same time Myles needs to clean up his act drastically.

Brutus

Referee
Thomas please...I'm eating.

What a horrible sight it would've been.

Where's the chunder bucket

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade

HAHAHAH aaah godz

naw you boys are so riled up. how cute.

u know what i love best about you gronks, is the fact heaps of other people have said what Nate did is gross and indefensible....but somehow i am the one you are going off at. and i know why. and it's pathetic.

specially love how Radounikis stalks me around the forum, it's adorable.

oh and if thinking getting blind, naked and SH!TTING IN A HALLWAY is disgusting makes me a bitch than so be it. i will wear that badge proudly. proud anti sh*t bitch!

Noa

First Grade
This whole saga reminds me of Paul Youngs classic song.

"Where-ever I lay my sh*t, that's my home".

Now Samsung have got the sh^ts with the Roosters as well...what a big "fall out".

That "fall out" started from Myles a%s.

so according to todays telecrap, (remember this is the paper that very rarely prints a story without a negative spin on it) , miles, mason and a few team mates went out and had a session, after their duties for the day were finished,

mason said lets go, so there is no trouble, they then left and returned to their rooms, then miles went to bed nude (oh my god he was in a private room and had the hide to be naked)

later on, he had to go to the toilet, and he got up to go (remember he was in a strange room with a stomach bug, that he had to leave the field for in SOO 2) jeez how dare he be a footy player and have a stomach bug, be in a strange room and disorientated

he then went through the wrong door into the hallway and got locked out he then had an accident and tried to get to a toilet (oh my god fancy that he was trying to do the right thing)

......oh and by the way they also interviewed a family who were staying at the same motel and, they said, that the way the rooms are layed out, that the mix up with the doors could very easily happen

some of you people should, deadset get your hands off it

Latest posts